New demo

Dajek

Guest Cosmogenesis

Very nice goa/acid trance track that you have produced, man! I think it's maybe a little too repetitive, even if I have noticed some good variations. Furthermore, in my view, you could have made a less radical but more developped introduction. However, I like the track at his all, and especially the mysterious atmospheric background you have created. No doubt that Merlin and his magical power are there. Is this tune your first demo, or have you shared some of them by the past?

It could be maybe a good idea if you create your own page, as Stalker, on the acidplanet community. If you have some interests about creating it, tell Stalker, Synogen or Tempestuous G, to give you some advices. :):)

I listened its nice :)

You did a great job creating the atmosphere on that one. Some kind of dark goa

I liked it

I got moan about those lead melodies. They are very nice itself, the only thing is that they are too loud. Try to adjust the gain of those effects

About uploading your tacks or creating an artist page on acidplanet i am all for help

If you got any questions about it, i am willing to help you :)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Currently progressing through the listening, at first i was thinking it was one track playing from my old goa compilation (1996) & i didn't launch your tune, after checking i realize it was really your track :D.

Actually there's 2 or 3 goa artists influences but i still didn't match them all yet (Technosommy could be one of them)...

Thanks for reviews and support :)

I made an account in Acidplanet, but I have trouble uploading the files. Who do I convert them to the needed format?

And another note - there already is an artist called 'ghostwheel' fck damn :P I am now known there as Ghostwheel(copy 1)

Bugger...

Hey dajek, let me try to help you

1- You need to put your tracks first at the format of .wma wich basically means windows media player format.

Your first track has to be on this format. Only then you can put mp3 files for dowload. In order to put a track of yours in .wma format you need a wave editor like Soundforge, wavelab etc.

2- You can change the name of your project if you want it. Just go "edit profile name"