3 - These Guys (8:32)

4 - Going Back In Time (7:48)

5 - What Comes Next (7:43)

6 - Wiper MK III (7:43)

7 - Machines From The Future (7:46)

8 - Slomanco (7:41)

9 - The Funk (6:53)

10 - The Mission (6:27)

You'll hear here the characteristic sound of S.U.N. project, that is to say guitars and powerful basslines. I think this album is harder than their previous albums, similar to Sexperimental, but with more rolling and groovy basslines. The whole album is strongly accompanied with heavy guitars and strong snares and rhythmic.

Tracks 3 - "these guys", 4 - "going back to time" and 5 - "what comes next" are damn good! They are pretty hard and full of energy, track 4 might be the hardest with its killer technoish bassline, track 5 contains the best basslines of the album, just lovely!

You'll be able to hear an old school touch in this album, with some semi-melodies and small trancey sounds, especially in tracks 2, 3, 5, and 6.

The album finishes soft with two cool tracks, the last one ("the mission") is dubby, but track 9 - "the funk" is an excellent progressive chilling track!

The bad point is that you can get tired listening to tracks 1 to tracks 7 cause they sound similar, but the album finishes in a different way.

Good album according to me.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Yuh am pissed off I didn't get this before I left for Japan, loved their Insectified album... really nice proggy sound with a more the enough to keep the imagaination rolling, good progression for the group..

Yuh am pissed off I didn't get this before I left for Japan, loved their Insectified album... really nice proggy sound with a more the enough to keep the imagaination rolling, good progression for the group..

433434[/snapback]

too bad; Wicked is different from Insectified, more energetic and harder tracks, but i am pretty sure you would like it too if you like SUN project...

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

As always SUN Project are great.

This album shows that guys are doing better and better with each album.

It's very diverse and interesting.

Haven't heard anything new from them for a long time. Are they still together? :unsure: