"The Lone Deranger" or "Twisted"

Guest antic

hehe very nice joke indeed antic but u know what they say,

Don't give up your dayjob just yet

I don't get it!

You're trying to say that I opened the thread as a serious one and only now just try to say it was otherwise? Well, I'm not the forums FP or OD who are known for their sense of humour, but believe me - it WAS meant as a joke :angry:

I don't get it!

You're trying to say that I opened the thread as a serious one and only now just try to say it was otherwise? Well, I'm not the forums FP or OD who are known for their sense of humour, but believe me - it WAS meant as a joke  :angry:

425680[/snapback]

No,that was not what i was trying to say. I guess not everyone can get my over-sophisticated sarcasm sometimes. So just forget i said anything :huh:

No,that was not what i was trying to say. I guess not everyone can get my over-sophisticated sarcasm sometimes. So just forget i said anything  :huh:

425692[/snapback]

Now you're calling me dumb?!?!

;):D

(just kidding, mate)

What i like from hallucinogen is that some tracks like gama goblin part 2 at the end give me a feeling that i think i´am in mountains and it´s sunny very hot and the landscape is very dry. Only the hallucinogen tracks give me this feeling, other hallucinogen tracks that give me that feeling are synthesizler, Jana (killing joke), sapce pussy and other.

Both albums are genius tools for trippin'. Traveller is right, he's over bashed. He is one of the few who actually take responsibility for the trippers ride. See my signature.

And, The Gathering is TLD's nemesis. Very simular, but seperated by mushroom and acid.

np: Psysex - Bionic Bong 2001 ;)