Psy Tech Trance

dre_velation2012

Working on it...

i know what happened, i gave you guys the link that i got while i was logged in :P

it's gotta be one of these links. please listen, enjoy, experience and comment. Thank you.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/stations.cfm?BandID=472652

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=472652

cool. thanks for the comments

funny thing, i re layered the kick and the bass after mastering it, and then mastered it again, so maybe it's flaming or somthing...? I'll have to check it in my friends car (2x12" bass tubes) The bass test. B)

i guess it is kinda industrial-psy-tech-ish :)

any more comments? on the editing?

As promised, a litle review:

Overall nice production - lot's of tricks and doodaads that surprises a lot. Sweet breaks, and breakbeat-like percussion that gives a phunky atmosphere.

The lead at 1.55 is totally awesome. Electronic and organic at the same time. Twisting and turning setting my mind on the other end. I wish you made the break at 2.34 into a "lead" at some point, becuase that really brings out a chaotic feeling, that matches the sireen-like thingy just after 3.00

And now for tne arrangement. My taste is more for slowly-evolving arrangements. I have trouble feeling a climax in your track, becuase it changes mood very often, and have short separated segments. It's hard to really sink into one of your ideas and explore it fully - too bad, because all the segments sound nice on their own - but I feel they don't fit perfectly with each other.... It's hard to explain, but it's like the track is a continous mixover between tracks in a DJ-set. Either that, or you try to show off as many tricks as possible as FAST as possible - and you certainly have nifty tricks up your sleave, that's for damn sure :)

For a comparison, I'm very much into Der Dritte Raum, because there is basically only one idea the keeps evolving ever so slowly.

Oh BTW - I think the kick needs a bit more click (faster attack - in-you-face quality), and a bit more in the very lowest end - it almost gets there when I turn the bass all the way up on my amplifier....

But in conclusion - it's good stuff :)

Great effects, breaks and atmosphere dude! :) Really nice production but I have to agree with Amygdala, it doesn't exactly sound like 1 whole song, but more pieces of more then 1 song combined with some FX.. try to get more unity in the song I would say.. for the rest.. awesome! keep it up :)

I think the first half of the song is really pretty good (apart from the pepper in the bass).

But what the freck is happening after 4:30???

That really sounds like somebody's DJing two songs together. The mood is so different afterwards - and I also don't like it very much anymore. It fits to the title "something's wrong" ... but it kinda sounds like techno (seriously ... it's just more twisted) ... and I don't like techno, especially when it's twisted up like in this song :P

So ... first half really good, second half ... mediocre...

You should keep up the good work though, the first half was nice!

i have to agree... music is definetly a relfection of the parallel state of mind. E.g. the track is volatile, just like my mind....today i'm sane....i think.....tommorrow i might not be. :blink:

ty for input, it helps :)

pepper bass? sounds spicy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

http://fusionanomaly.net/psychedelic.html