For the old schoolers...

Guest The Journey Man Project

just interested to see if you know the answers...

1. what was the name of the Acid Techno project that Doof was part of in the early 90's?

2. What was the name of the Acid Techno project Tim Schuldt was part of in the early/mid 90's?

B)

Yup... am pretty sure... a hint:

the Doof one was released on Phantasm records and was remixed by Hallucinogen... it also appeared in it's original form on Acid Flash V. II

Tim Schuldt well... it appeared as a 12" on Trigger records, as well as on Acid Flash 6, and Survival of the trippiest vompilations...

1. Synaesthesiacs

2. Kind Of Intelligence

That's my best guess.

416450[/snapback]

10/10 :D

cool-o yeah really nice projects btw... especially Kind Of Intelligence, to bad they only made like 4 tracks :(

Added the Synaesthesiacs vinyl to my Wantlist and I've noticed that I allready have the Kind Of Intelligence vinyl. I need to listen to that again when I'm back home.

Another rare Tim Shuldt appearance is here, with the same guy he did Kind Of Intelligence with:

http://www.discogs.com/release/201972

416527[/snapback]

I think I know this one, even when it's not in my collection right now. I need to go through my vinyls at home. Maybe I didn't add it or I misplace it with another record.

Yup... am pretty sure... a hint:

the Doof one was released on Phantasm records and was remixed by Hallucinogen... it also appeared in it's original form on Acid Flash V. II

Tim Schuldt well... it appeared as a 12" on Trigger records, as well as on Acid Flash 6, and Survival of the trippiest vompilations...

416449[/snapback]

Great tracks, I mixed 2 of them on my Acid-trance mix on this site... :) All old Tim Schuldt acid-style tracks are good imo... (also Mama Indica Tracks!)

Great tracks, I mixed 2 of them on my Acid-trance mix on this site... :) All old Tim Schuldt acid-style tracks are good imo... (also Mama Indica Tracks!)

416612[/snapback]

Radioactive Rain by Mama Indica is phenomenal! Another good acid side project of his is Talking Souls, listen to Karma 209.