PRS going crazy

delars

yes, i stole this from another forum, but i just felt i couldn't keep this one away from you guys.

So basically, these PRS mofo's, just another governement institution trying to get the money back that was lost to piracy :P , are asking money from the music-instrument shops, for the tracks played on the instruments before they are purchased....

It's a Fiddle

now here's my question: do you think they are digging their own grave by inventing such unrealistic rules?

yes, i stole this from another forum, but i just felt i couldn't keep this one away from you guys.

So basically, these PRS mofo's, just another governement institution trying to get the money back that was lost to piracy :P , are asking money from the music-instrument shops, for the tracks played on the instruments before they are purchased....

It's a Fiddle

now here's my question: do you think they are digging their own grave by inventing such unrealistic rules?

404399[/snapback]

it sucks imo, didnt read that link tho. theres also this stupid thing - when you buy cd matrix you have to pay some % extra for cd or any other electronic data carrier because they think that you are potential pirat so all this money supposely goes to artists/industry :rolleyes: