Fruityloops5 question

well, you just hit the record button on the top and then do the knob tweaking. The automation is automatically written to the selected pattern.

There is also way which is a little more complicated, but more precise and with the possibility of LFOs. You klick on the "power plug" in the upper left of the vst window. there you select "browse parameters", click on the desired parameter you want to automate and click on "edit events". If you dont know which name the parameter youre going to tweak has in that list, move the parameter, for example if it is the filter cutoff, just play around with it a little. Then you can just click on "last tweaked parameter > edit events". hope that helps ;)

Nice, I didn't know about that, I always did it another way yet equally easy, FL has so many ways of doing things.

I just hit record and automate to my desire and then if I want to tidy it up I go to the file browser (f8 if its not open) -> current project -> Automation, then find the pattern name with the automation you recorded open it and edit it as you please. To do LFOs and such click Tools (2nd button from left) and click LFO and set it up however you like.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Yup Fruityloops is very nice... have been using it live for a coupla years for ambient and downtempo experimental when I play locallly, absolutely love it... dunno all the technical stuff, I just fiddle until I find something I like...

• 2 weeks later...