Which is the best 303 synth vst

:D hi!

its only for reason?

there is not a version VST?

398042[/snapback]

I think it's only standalone actually. It's possible to send MIDI to it, but it requires some tricks... The easiest is probably to create the tune you want in it, export as audio, and import it to wherever you want it... Sadly.

-A

• 2 months later...

:) hi all.

for u which is the best 303 virtual synth (vst)?

i only know:

303 osc (FL)

Tau pro.

Audiorealism bassline.

397092[/snapback]

definitely the best one is BassLine by AudioRealism , i used this one for a lot of my tracks it has an incredible realistic sound of a 303 bass, but the bad thing is that you have to program each pattern as a single note instead of using it directly with the midi sequencer

definitely the best one is BassLine by AudioRealism , i used this one for a lot of my tracks it has an incredible realistic sound of a 303 bass, but the bad thing is that you have  to program each pattern as a single note instead of using it directly with the midi sequencer

453428[/snapback]

That's why I like the BassLine plugin :) It makes it a whole lot easier to get the slides and accents done I think.

definitely the best one is BassLine by AudioRealism , i used this one for a lot of my tracks it has an incredible realistic sound of a 303 bass, but the bad thing is that you have  to program each pattern as a single note instead of using it directly with the midi sequencer

453428[/snapback]

By the way, you can use it directly in your midi sequencer as well : mode - note

actually 4 is unlucky in japan. one of the reasons a 404 was never made.  ;)

487001[/snapback]

hehe that could be true, since number 4 is very similar to "death" symbol in japanese or something like that. they even didnt have 4th floor, it was like 1,2,3,5, i dont know if this is true but ive read this.