Recommendation for newbiew

radi6404

starting a fight because I told a joke  :lol:  :lol:

damn you must be really popular with your friends  :P

and about my set I asked too delete the post who were off topic not the ones who were negative...

I even asked for lot's of negative posts so I can learn

Am I wrong or am I like the third user telling you today that you really really get boring men, jezus how do you do that...

you have curses for that or something  :huh:

teasing  ;)

396410[/snapback]

Stop being such a twit.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys don´t get me wrong by abduct this thread for a litlle while...  :)

Anyone know the name of an old Hux Flux track that got some modem or telephone sounds ?

Thanks in advance

396413[/snapback]

Hmm..Im not sure. They have a flora of sounds that might be something like that but maybe Bring your own Bios?

Hmm..Im not sure. They have a flora of sounds that might be something like that but maybe Bring your own Bios?

396417[/snapback]

Thanks a lot D3lirious, i will check it out for shure... the thing is that in 98 / 99 i had a Hux Flux tape [that i´ve lost] with that track wich i really liked, and now im trying to find it.

My apollogies once again by this thread abduction :P

Stop being such a twit.

396415[/snapback]

ooooooooow charlie and radio 604 backing each other up :lol:

I set teasing at the end of my post...

If you can't handle teasing sorry man I think you just registerd to the wrong forum :P

Thanks a lot D3lirious, i will check it out for shure... the thing is that in 98 / 99 i had a Hux Flux tape [that i´ve lost] with that track wich i really liked, and now im trying to find it.

My apollogies once again by this thread abduction  :P

396419[/snapback]

Glad If I could help. If it is Bring your own Bios it Rocks for Sure. I Love that track too :)

ooooooooow charlie and radio 604 backing each other up  :lol:

I set teasing at the end of my post...

If can't handle teasing sorry man I think you just registerd to the wrong forum  :P

396420[/snapback]

There's gentle, playful teasing and there's juvenile, pedantic teasing.

There's gentle, playful teasing and there's juvenile, pedantic teasing.

396424[/snapback]

It's just humor friend :)

sorry but I don't take internet that super serious...

it's just an illusion :D

Give the noob some deep tech-minimal... do you like it? No?

Get out!

396457[/snapback]

I know they don't like fullon...

they post it like 20 times a day... so :rolleyes:

how about everyone stfu?

just type your recommendations, without bashing someone else's recommendations.

this thread is about personal taste, nobody is an expert in "personal".

radi, if you have a problem with pr0fane recommending Astrix, just go ahead and ask him why, before calling Astrix music sh1t. you're not an expert yourself.

i enjoyed listening to Eye To Eye back then, it's very accessible sound, so why not recommend it.

It's from H.R. Gigers (The german freak who created the original alien design) Dune consept art collection Gallery

Too bad those designs never ended up to the final movie that was eventually made by David Lynch :(

That structure you can see in my avatar is the upper portion of the Giger's design for the Harkonnen "castle".

396262[/snapback]

starting a fight because I told a joke  :lol:  :lol:

damn you must be really popular with your friends  :P

and about my set I asked too delete the post who were off topic not the ones who were negative...

I even asked for lot's of negative posts so I can learn

BTW : I told you this already 5 times on this forum jezus  :rolleyes:

5 times and you always say the same statement...

I'm sorry but 5 tims is a lot... you call me arraogant now...

but are you like dumb or what ???

never went to skool ???

YOU ASKED ME THE SAME QUESTION 5 TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES OK  :blink:

Am I wrong or am I like the third user telling you today that you really really get boring men, jezus how do you do that...

you have curses for that or something  :huh:

teasing  ;)

396410[/snapback]

so? just because i went offtopic in your dj thread and said that musicmaking is more difficult that mixing because of the mastering and so on you even pmed me and told me who are you and that i´am stupid and such a child blablablabla, hey from where i had should known who are you before tellimg me that, maybe you havn´t visited a school in your live because you are really unlogical and in school they teach logic, too.

so? just because i went offtopic in your dj thread and said that musicmaking is more difficult that mixing because of the mastering and so on you even pmed me and told me who are you and that i´am stupid and such a child blablablabla, hey from where i had should known who are you before tellimg me that, maybe you havn´t visited a school in your live because you are really unlogical and in school they teach logic, too.

396708[/snapback]

your 17 and talking about school to me ???

I'm 23 and still studying... you never visited a university in your life...

I studied more then you can count...

I'm sick of it...

you went off topic, and the mods deleted it...

but you said fucking 5 times that the mods deleted every negatieve feedback on my mix...

hey GUY... they deleted the off topic not the negative feedback I asked for it...

this is the 6th time I'm telling you that, the fucking 6th time I'm telling the same message and still you keep on going asking me...

I'm tired, psynews has got some new users but they ruin it all... well that's my imo off course...

I'm thinking of unregestering because this place used to be my home but is filled now with fuck ups...

If in real life I guy asks me something... and in one week he asks me the same question 6 times... I also tell him fuck off dude... so I'm telling you the same on psynews... leave it :ph34r:

your 17 and talking about school to me ???

I'm 23 and still studying... you never visited a university in your life...

I studied more then you can count...

I'm sick of it...

you went off topic, and the mods deleted it...

but you said fucking 5 times that the mods deleted every negatieve feedback on my mix...

hey GUY... they deleted the off topic not the negative feedback I asked for it...

this is the 6th time I'm telling you that, the fucking 6th time I'm telling the same message and still you keep on going asking me...

I'm tired, psynews has got some new users but they ruin it all... well that's my imo off course...

I'm thinking of unregestering because this place used to be my home but is filled now with fuck ups...

If in real life I guy asks me something... and in one week he asks me the same question 6 times... I also tell him fuck off dude... so I'm telling you the same on psynews... leave it  :ph34r:

397095[/snapback]

Oh you want the mods to bann me? I don´t make anything against the rules so they can´t bann me, better you go if you talk such shit and can´t read what i´ve written in my last post, ah i alzo give a shit that you go to university you superintelligent guy with IQ200.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Rain, stop feeding the trol... well know and except who the twits here is, save your breath before you get banned, we'd miss you a helluva lot more than certain other twits on here... B);)

Rain, i think you should simply ignore people that you don't get along with. and stop getting so angry over forum discussions. what's the point?

radi6404, you should give Rain a break too. let the man breath for a change :)

if this thread is going off topic and too personal, i will close it.

please remember that you are in the topic: "Recommendation for newbiew", and no other topic whatsoever.

if you cannot leave your personal issues aside, then please consider using the PM (Private Message) function of the forum.

Rain, i think you should simply ignore people that you don't get along with. and stop getting so angry over forum discussions. what's the point?

radi6404, you should give Rain a break too. let the man breath for a change :)

if this thread is going off topic and too personal, i will close it.

please remember that you are in the topic: "Recommendation for newbiew", and no other topic whatsoever.

if you cannot leave your personal issues aside, then please consider using the PM (Private Message) function of the forum.

397165[/snapback]

how you´ve become a mod monica? Now i must have more respect to you, mstn´t i?