Artiakt - Artifakts II (Timecode recs)

As one of my favourite artists I thought I'd post this...

This is the second Artifakt album, following on from the critically acclaimed Artifakts, which was released in the June 2003.The Artifakt has just finished a busy summer touring season in Europe, playing in Moscow, Israel (twice, including the Doof festival), Belgium, and Germany (Indian Spirit festival).In the upcoming months the Artifakt will be opening for Cosmosis and Infected Mushroom in Cape Town, as well as playing in Israel and Italy before Christmas.The Artifakt is also playing at the Timecode outdoor event in Cape Town on October 29th to promote the album.The album is structured as a single seventy-five minute journey divided in thirteen movements, taking in a variety of influences from breakbeat/house/full-on/horror/old school trance, put together as a single trip.Labels the Artifakt has released on; Timecode, Planet BEN, Nexus, Afro galactic, Red Cells, Digital Psionics, Panorama, etc.As well as being a founder member and co-owner of Timecode records, the Artifakt has also mastered nearly all of the seminal South-African psy trance releases.

This guy is brilliant. I eagerly await his next installment of unique tunes.

If everything goes as planned.. it should be out within a few weeks (at least that is what he aimed for :) )

Really really interested and curious, his diversity in sounds and great composing/song building make me love his work haha!