How a group with for guys can work fine?

I always wonder how 3 or 4 guys can work in 1 group, how they make it? I make music for fun but i think if i would work with another 2 guys we always would fight which melody we should use, which synth, which effekt and so on. Look, one gives an suggest with which synth we should use and we try but not all like it and now begins the fight. How thw big guys work fine, do thwy don´t have this problems?

I know artist... and one does the melodies others do the basslines... it works like that... they all have to agree on 'the concept' they want to create but mostly those groups gome together because people have the same ideas, not differnet ones...

so ;)

When working on one computer with no hardware, it's tough enough. But if you hook up some hardware it's a different story. Seems like most co-op tracks these days are not made by people who are in the same room, but they are made by people who make different parts of the track over the net.

I know artist... and one does the melodies others do the basslines... it works like that... they all have to agree on 'the concept' they want to create but mostly those groups gome together because people have the same ideas, not differnet ones...

so  ;)

380197[/snapback]

he he, dude, looks like some secret information youre passing us here :ph34r:

sooo scaaarryyyyy :ph34r:

:lol::P

he he, dude, looks like some secret information youre passing us here :ph34r:

sooo scaaarryyyyy :ph34r:

:lol:  :P

380477[/snapback]

wooooooow you just scored 0/10 to contribution in this thread :P

i have always been interested in that aspect myself, with groups that work together all the time, especially if there is two or more... they all seem to have different answers... (more info down down at my sig > interviews ) ;)

on that note... is there a difference between a collaboration and a versus? the first one sounds like a group of people helping each other, the other one sounds like a battle...

They simply do that radi, you know, there are people that function better in group, the best example is PLEIADIANS/ETNICA guys who made 3 Etnica and 2 Pleiadians albums together...and all 5 albums are top notch...as soon when 2 guys left, the group turned into average psy group, so that is good example of how someone functions better in group, without fights or elitistic behaviour....;)

I always wonder how 3 or 4 guys can work in 1 group, how they make it? I make music for fun but i think if i would work with another 2 guys we always would fight which melody we should use, which synth, which effekt and so on. Look, one gives an suggest with which synth we should use and we try but not all like it and now begins the fight. How thw big guys work fine, do thwy don´t have this problems?

380170[/snapback]

When you work in a group, normally the group is formed because the diffrent people have diffrent skills.

So lets say:

Tekk, good with sounds, making new ones, screwing them up, and sequenzing.

Muadib, good with soundengineering mixing, sampling.

Radi, good with melodies.

Tatsu, good with making beats and percussion.

Now, there would be a "team" for making music together :)

This is totally taken out of the blue, so dont midn the names mentioned, or what they can do :)

They simply do that radi, you know, there are people that function better in group, the best example is PLEIADIANS/ETNICA guys who made 3 Etnica and 2 Pleiadians albums together...and all 5 albums are top notch...as soon when 2 guys left, the group turned into average psy group, so that is good example of how someone functions better in group, without fights or elitistic behaviour....;)

381431[/snapback]

Just a little ot question: That's Juggeling Alchemists, Alien Protein and Equator right? Or was there another inbetween?

Just a little ot question: That's Juggeling Alchemists, Alien Protein and Equator right? Or was there another inbetween?

381490[/snapback]

well check discogs lazy dude...

i also had a topic about Best etnica album sometime ago, search for it..[click on my username,find topics by this user etc]

wooooooow you just scored 0/10 to contribution in this thread  :P

380564[/snapback]

cmonn stop this idiotism - are you going to comment and analyse "worth" of each my post :blink: ?! look at your own posts, youll find lots of offtopic material, be real.

imo group can work fine as long as people in it can share they ideas, inspire [or share experience] other members and as long as everyone has something to do, so each one as tekk descsribed has his stuff to do, and he enjoys that.

381490[/snapback]

There was none in between, but they made heaps of singles which could be even made as an album, throughout the years, I even made a compilation of their singles so I'll give you the tracklist to dig all the tracks :

1. ACID SHELL

2. ASTRAL WAY

3. FRACTAL GATES

4. TRIBUTE

5. VIMANA

6. PLASTIC

7. CHEMICAL TRANCE

8. FLOATING UNIVERSE

9. BLINDED MOON

10. INTENSE VISITATION

11. ROTATING FIELDS

;):)

When you work in a group, normally the group is formed because the diffrent people have diffrent skills.

So lets say:

Tekk, good with sounds, making new ones, screwing them up, and sequenzing.

Muadib, good with soundengineering mixing, sampling.

Radi, good with melodies.

Tatsu, good with making beats and percussion.

Now, there would be a "team" for making music together :)

This is totally taken out of the blue, so dont midn the names mentioned, or what they can do :)

381486[/snapback]

What a nice example :)