lets complaine...

how do you feel about the psy-scene at the moment,whats your complains...(if you have any)artsists,trax,covers,styles,clothes,people,partys or what ever...

Lets Bash!!! ;)

ok first thing sorry to say

NOOB :P

there's enough bashing off around here... maybe open some positive topic...

everybody already knows skazi sucks and the fullon forumule destroyed the psytrance world blablabla

over & out...

If I was a mod I would close this topic right away...

you can find 10 bashing topics below your topic...

still peace... I know I sound a bit hard... but it's not my intention...

koen ;)

the aktual psytrance is worse. I only listen psytrnace that is made in that time were i were a kid :D. I can´t understand why the artists today make worse full on with poor quality, today the artists have lot better technical eqipment like in 1995, with the software sequenzers today you can easily make goodquality music but my opinion is that the artists make music without thinking, they make it only for money.

I can´t understand why the artists today make worse full on with poor quality, today the artists have lot better technical eqipment like in 1995, with the software sequenzers today you can easily make goodquality music but my opinion is that the artists make music without thinking, they make it only for money.

377654[/snapback]

it's easy to talk.

people say "oh,there's no innovation","it's always the same" and so on...

well,why not try to make your own music? maybe it will be 100% original and with excellent quality,who knows? maybe you will be the one who's going to give "impulse" again to the scene.i would appreciate that.but with words you will not do it.

sorry to be rude but i just had to say it.please understand my words not as a personal thingy but as a message to everyone that thinks its so easy to do this.

thanks and one more time sorry :/

Guest run lola

most of the music i listen to is dated from 96 to 2002/3. most of the time i get the feeling that all psytrance sounds the same nowadays.. now i try to be more selective in what i get, from the new releases, coz seriously i dont wanna waste my time with shitty music. it just ruins ur taste after a while.

I complain about all the complaining and bitching... :angry:

Oh wait, now I'm one of those complainers myself... :(;)

I complain about all the complaining and bitching...  :angry:

377709[/snapback]

I'm with you... some users always complain...

well go chose another style of music then and stop fuckin complaining :rolleyes:

is there anyobody forcing you to listen to goa ????? :huh:

I feel people should be allowed to complain, bitch and moan as much as they deem necessary just as people should be allowed to praise and hype as much as they see fit. It's all opinion and it's all valid.

Why not concentrate on the tons of great music that actually exsists instead of all the crap that comes out these days? There is still so much older music out there to explore & so many timeless classics that you can listen to a million times without getting bored. Also there still is a new release now & then that is worth purchasing so my musical needs are more then satisfied.

Why complain ?

When someone complains, there will always be other who complain about complaining.. :mellow:

Let's be all be happy! :)

378802[/snapback]

I quite like complaining from time to time and don't mind hearing other people complain either. Complaining's fine by me and at times should be encouraged. Indeed I find overly positive people just as annoying as overly negative people.

In regards to let's all be happy, I don't always want to be happy. As Bob Dylan said "anyone can be happy".