Human Blue :: Diskovery Channel :: Chillcode Music

REVIEW HUMAN BLUE ALBUM FROM JOHN 00 FLEMING/UK:

Rules are made to be broken, so I¹m breaking one and putting this on the Trance page! This well known and loved Swedish Trance producer has made a Chill out album. This is Trance without the beats, it amazing and too good not to shout about!! If you fancy something different on you iPod but still want that Trance element, turn to this album. Soooo good!! (4/5)

rules are rules...

and we want the music section, CLEAN, great to read, and a database where people can find decent info about goa, so stick to the rules...

there's already a thread about this in the above section.... READ !!!!!

rules are rules...

and we want the music section, CLEAN, great to read, and a database where people can find decent info about goa, so stick to the rules...

there's already a thread about this in the above section.... READ !!!!!

373486[/snapback]

I think what he did was to post a review from John 00 Flemming, that is perfectly valid imo :)

I think what he did was to post a review from John 00 Flemming, that is perfectly valid imo :)

373499[/snapback]

where do you see a review....

want so to see a review I've written...

that's a review !!!!!

:angry:

and the rules are made to broke ???????????????????????????????????????????????

no comment for rain to keep the peace thank you <_<

still being positive off course :D

where do you see a review....

want so to see a review I've written...

that's a review !!!!!

:angry:

and the rules are made to broke ???????????????????????????????????????????????

no comment for rain to keep the peace thank you  <_<

still being positive off course  :D

373687[/snapback]

REVIEW HUMAN BLUE ALBUM FROM JOHN 00 FLEMING/UK:

Rules are made to be broken, so I¹m breaking one and putting this on the Trance page! This well known and loved Swedish Trance producer has made a Chill out album. This is Trance without the beats, it amazing and too good not to shout about!! If you fancy something different on you iPod but still want that Trance element, turn to this album. Soooo good!! (4/5)

Rain, that is the POOR review that John 00 Flemming wrote somewhere else. It was NOT a member of this board that wrote it I believe. Nevertheless, its a review, even if its a BAD one.

A member of this forum just put it here ;)

What do you want me to do? Delete the post? :)

374001[/snapback]

true... I just didn't agree with the entrance 'rules are made to broke'...

think that that pissed me off a bit....

anyway... true... don't delete it... you're right ;)

let's hope a full good review will follow :)

true... I just didn't agree with the entrance 'rules are made to broke'...

think that that pissed me off a bit....

anyway... true... don't delete it... you're right  ;)

let's hope a full good review will follow  :)

374247[/snapback]

i think you obviously didnt understand the post at all ... the sentence 'rules are made to broken' has nothing to do with this forum here or maybe that the post is puttin here although it dont belongs here (but it does) ..... this review is a original comment from the review review which made john oo fleming in the IDJ magazine reviews section. and normally he dont review chillout albums so he wrote "Rules are made to be broken, so Im breaking one and putting this on the Trance page" because he´s reviewing normally only trance releases. so he wrote this as introducing sentence in the magazine to prepare the people that its not a common trance release but a chillout release.

i think you obviously didnt understand the post at all ... the sentence 'rules are made to broken' has nothing to do with this forum here or maybe that the post is puttin here although it dont belongs here (but it does) ..... this review is a original comment from the review review which made john oo fleming in the IDJ magazine reviews section. and normally he dont review chillout albums so he wrote "Rules are made to be broken, so Im breaking one and putting this on the Trance page" because he´s reviewing normally only trance releases. so he wrote this as introducing sentence in the magazine to prepare the people that its not a common trance release but a chillout release.

374758[/snapback]

ooooooooooooooow my mistake then...

1000 times sorry friend... just a human being like everybody else...

peace ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Le Lotus Bleu

The latest dancefloor productions from Human Blue has dissapointed me consequently with this chill attempt i was expect better quality from Dag Wallin.

Indeed my expectations were partly satisfied with Diskovery Channel as he finds back some nice melodies & harmonies. Nevertheless the clubby (a bit cheesy) sound he has developped recently in his dancefloor stuffs, also impacts by moment this chill opus like in Lost Time or it can get boring by an overuse of vocoder like in Communicate.

When Dag is at his best inspiration, he can provides more complex chill structures & soundscapes : Outback (the best tune of the album for me) or Organic with unexpected percussions.

In this track, you’re penetrating a warm & fizzy natural water source. Take your palms,your mask & your 2 oxygen bottles & now get ready for a little dive exploration. But don’t go too deep coz the sirens won’t never let you come back on the ground, unless you decided to start a second aquatic life.

Diskovery Channel is a nice chill album ; otherwise Miro did, once again, a nice job with the cover here.

Favorites by order :6,3,5& 7

7/10

• 8 years later...

I'm a fan of Swede Dag Wallin, but with his chill attempt he served me a steaming bowl of...ambivalence. Mmm...dreamy? Maybe for the first thirty seconds, but the lack of evolution left the tracks on autopilot. No depth also made the album feel very two dimensional. Think of this like Chinese food. Nice, but you'll be cruising the drive thru in twenty minutes to replace that still f*cking hungry feeling.

There is far better chill out there.

Mdk