End of the World Psy

Cybernetika

Hey folks,

Here's a new track I've made... perhaps one of the hardest Cybernetika tunes out there ;) ... I call this style "end of the world Psy". You will see why when listening ;)

It's a dark nighttime raver with lots of atmosphere, harsh FX, dirty acidlines and a pounding industrial rythm @152BPM. Any of you who liked my tune "Chaosphere" wont be disappointed :D

Name: Dimorphic Blackcell

Length: 10:12

Bitrate: 192kbps

Filesize: 14MB

The link:

Download Cybernetika - Dimorphic Blackcell

good track, personally i would call it that dark though (but those kind of perceptions are ranged as a bout as wide, as tastes in music them selves)

could perhaps do with a bit more kick, but i like the fast acid feel

Ok, I checked it out..

..and I really liked it.

So heres a short review:

The bass is _a bit_ too distorted, it could be better for production if it were slightly smoother...

And after the start the more original sounding bassline is replaced by a full-on sounding bass, which I personally like less...

The pad/layer first introduced around the 2nd minute could use some more work, it sounds _a bit_ dull at the moment, but it has potential.

What I like in the track:

It's powerful, energetic and evolving.

The effects are great and the acid line tweaking is very psyberdelic.

The speech sample (from space oddysey?) has been fit in perfectly.

The highhats are tight. I have a soft spot on highhats that are not formularic :) and the snare is very fitting.. subtle, but doing its job.

Also the bass key changes are nice, although ,as I said, not full-on basslien would be better and added more to the atmosphere.

and finally... the kick was verry juicy =)

About the end of the world... It's not that dark, but I'm glad it isn't :D

Anyway...

Great track, I would give 7/10 (and this is being quite harsh.)

Good luck on future work, I'll check them out from now on..

PS. What did you use to make this track?

Hi cybernetica ;)

I don't think that this track needs review.My only complain is about the bass that I would like it louder.

Generally the feeling that I have after the listening is that I really enjoy it and I would like to hear it to a dance hall B)

1st...It's a dark full on psy track :D

2nd..It's spazic and fast :D

3d....really trippy !!! :D

Really very good job man.Thanx for sharing ;)

Well, not quite my kind of music either (but that's my problem - not yours), but I know what you're getting at and I know it would be accepted on any floor full of those who like this kind of stuff. Basically I'd say that this track proves that you know how this type of trance works, and that you can make it.

You've pretty much got the craftsmanship down pat (and that's nothing to be sneezed at - it's essential) , but what I feel it could use is a bit more of is originality - something to add to the genre; something that makes people go, "Hmm, OK, I hadn't thought of that before". In other words, a little more artistry.

Please don't take this as a harsh criticism - it's not. You're doing very nicely - beyond most others. It's just that there's a well known principle that can be applied to basically any art form, which goes along the lines that you learn the 'rules' first, and then you learn how to bend and break them. I'd say you've learned the rules ...

All IMHO of course :)

Cheers, and keep it up, Q.