155 BMP dark-ish[?] psychedelic goa.

Time_Trap

Hey man, nice sounds you have there, intro is nice, but then it smashes too fast in your face and the beat is too fast actually...for this kind of idea, the best would be if you had 148-150 BPM, it would sound much better, but it is still nice goaish effort... ;)

the mid frequencies lack, nice track though. old school. although it's speedy i kinda can't realise that coz the drums are shy and the synths as well. i like smth with full power, know what i mean? try something like neo oldschool :D

keep it goin

Hey man ;)

Oldschool goa B)

What is nice:Kick,lfos at main seq,break,synths,155bpm :D

What is good:Tripy and evil ;)

What can be improved:Your middles at some fxs

Overall:I'll keep it for my personal mp3 library.

The truth:I'm surfing at trance forums for march 2005 and you are the first greek psy composer that I listen.And you know..you are really good man :D If you want give a try at my tracks and tell me what you think.I'm new producer and I haven't good gears until now...but I'm trying....

Keep up the good work pal

Ta leme

Ok, it's pretty good, nothing technical to complain about. What I think though is that it's a bit anonymous. It's good for the moment, but nothing really anything to make me remember it for a long time. Also I'm not a huge fan of "silly" melodies, they can be pretty fun when used with care though. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...