GoaTrance

FrO

Ok, so i just bought and listened to the Filteria -sky input album and v/a-apsara from suntrip records, and what do i hear!!! ??? Brilliant goa sounds which i thought went lost years ago!!!! :blink: Ok, i have been lazy!!

So now what im asking is this, what have i missed of this fresh out of a baby's ass goatrance like the ones i mentioned above? I really need to freshen up my oldshool collection if there's more music like this out there! (((????)))

Have Fun In The Sun!

VA - Pure Planet (Kadgila)

Ethereal - Anima Mundi (Tranceform)

Ypsilon5 - Binary Sky (Tranceform)

And that's it... :(

Luckily there's a new compilation coming out by Tranceform Records - VA-Fluorotronik featuring Filteria, ProSect, Soliptic (in august)

Also Khetzal's album is knocking at the door and will be released in autumn by Suntrip and second Filteria album also by Suntrip in winter.

Ah nice so i guess i didnt miss too much afterall!!

Thanks..Appreciate it!! And so does my wallet!! :)

also check VA - Invasion From Hyperspace

it's a nice summer trance compilation.

it was a very nice surprise to hear a few tracks from this comp spinned by djs during the transylvania calling festival last week.

there are many good releases in 2005. check the reviews sections. many reviews are yet to come!

also check VA - Invasion From Hyperspace

it's a nice summer trance compilation.

it was a very nice surprise to hear a few tracks from this comp spinned by djs during the transylvania calling festival last week.

there are many good releases in 2005. check the reviews sections. many reviews are yet to come!

304877[/snapback]

Very good compilation, I also like it a lot! :) Summer trance describes it quite well.