About to spend a lot of cash...

Shaft

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kai-Q

From Abakus - That much closer to the Sun I'm looking for the japanese print.

It have a bonus Track that only release on the japanese print.

leftfield.... ambient?

About to spend 0 cash.. on downloading the complete internet mp3 archive! :ph34r:;) anyway, have fun with your purchase Shaft!

About to spend 0 cash.. on downloading the complete internet mp3 archive!  :ph34r:;) anyway, have fun with your purchase Shaft!

302286[/snapback]

Haha... good luck with your downloading! :)

There's nothing like an error in transfer to put you off downloading again!

And why is that?

302604[/snapback]

cause psy-ambient is not really AMBIENT... it's often too aggressive and many other faults can be usually found too.

beatless ambient is really the best way to go when talking about relaxing music :)

cause psy-ambient is not really AMBIENT... it's often too aggressive and many other faults can be usually found too.

beatless ambient is really the best way to go when talking about relaxing music :)

302738[/snapback]

Not always... I love the style anyways... :)

It's why I write it!

because there's so much ambient that I like better than most psy-ambient I know B)

so from my point of view I'd recommend other stuff

302792[/snapback]

in order to recommend something you have to ACTUALLY drop a few names, you know ;)

You'll be amazed! Shpongle no more! Where's Shpongle? I don't know Shpongle... yeah that's what you say after hearing some brilliant BSB... they've done ZERO bad track... try and enjoý! :D You'll thank me for this!

YAY!! Psyshop package came today!! Just spent the last 1h 20m ripping them to my non internet connected mac (meaning I had to write the track tags)

So naturally that was time enough to listen to Are You Shpongled? Fantastic album!! :D

I'll probably spend the rest of the day in there reading now! :lol:

YAY!! Psyshop package came today!! Just spent the last 1h 20m ripping them to my non internet connected mac (meaning I had to write the track tags)

So naturally that was time enough to listen to Are You Shpongled? Fantastic album!! :D

I'll probably spend the rest of the day in there reading now!  :lol:

303031[/snapback]

indeed, are you shpongled is amazing. and the day turned into night has an amazing breakbeat part (around 13 minutes). mindlblowingly good. i cant think of anything better really....