• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click here

319260[/snapback]

This track was made in 1998.

Ā 

It was released in one of those famous goa trance compilations, those compilations which have 20 volumes i think, last volume released in 2005.

Ā 

It was also released in another compilation which got 6 volumes (on Fairway records).

Ā 

Last clue : it is not the original, but it seems that the original is not known at all, the remix is probably better i guess and more known, i found the original in only one compilation.

This track was made in 1998.

Ā 

It was released in one of those famous goa trance compilations, those compilations which have 20 volumes i think, last volume released in 2005.

Ā 

It was also released in another compilation which got 6 volumes (on Fairway records).

Ā 

Last clue : it is not the original, but it seems that the original is not known at all, the remix is probably better i guess and more known, i found the original in only one compilation.

319965[/snapback]

Which famous Goa compilation have 20 Volumes? I have really no idea. :blink::huh:

right! i thought i would get my 10 points with that trackĀ  :(

320088[/snapback]

Sorry :(

But Nick's guessing of Goa Head 5 gives me the idea.

I checked the tracklist of Goa Head 5 with Cybertrance 6 in Discogs, because I don't have any of a Goa Head Compilation.

well ambient would be much harder to identify IMHO because i usually listen to it as a whole sample...

you could put some chill stuff such as shpongle or entheogenic or shulam or such...

but personally i would prefer a goa/psy sample...

in the end it's your choice.

:D

Ok, sample will be up soon..

Ā 

edit1: wow, my cd drive is unbelievably slow today

edit2: Sample

Edited by X-scream

Ok, one hint for every day without any correct answers, right?

Ā 

First hint: This artist not well known and has only released one track. Although this sounds very much like old goa trance this was actually released in 2001

Ok, one hint for every day without any correct answers, right?

Ā 

First hint: This artist not well known and has only released one track. Although this sounds very much like old goa trance this was actually released in 2001

321323[/snapback]

Sorry, but tracks from DJā€™s, they are not so known and made only some songs, are not so good for guessing. <_<

In my opinion they are very hard for guessing. <_<

and you whined that im the cheaterĀ  <_<

321740[/snapback]

I could not know that are more people want to cheat here. :P:lol:

BTW: Where is the second hint?