Tshitraka Project 2005 Germany

firebreath

Tshitraka Project 2005 was a beautiful and well-organized festival. Great music, nice decoration, gorgeous fireworks and a generally very relaxed atmosphere, although the weather was less than optimal on saturday. IMHO it was very useful to clearly distinguish progressive and full-on floor - it made the choice easier depending on my current mood.

Anyway, here are my pictures:

http://www.feueratem.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=9

I also had a very good time, even though the wheater was pretty sucky on Saturday indeed...

Best live was Xibalba &

best dj-set imo was DJ Magical who replaced Dimitri Nakov, but WAY more my style than Dimitri.

Pretty disappointed at Haldolium who played a pretty soft set in front of about 1-200ppl...

Will post my pics here to in a coupple of days, if you like...

C U all @ VooV!

Haldolium was quite monotonous, lacking thrust and passion... that was a wasted opprtunity to place a highlight on sunday afternoon...

Anyway, SBK's combined live and DJ set alone was worthwhile to go to this party - top quality progressive stuff, only to be surpassed by stuff like Son Kite (i had them just a week ago at the Fusion festival).

By the way: dancing in the mud had a quality of its own, notwithstanding the bad weather B)

I also had a blast at this one. Despite the rain, the music Saturday morning was top-notch - aside from DJ Armpit....er....Axel, who for some reason was playing 145bpm killargh full-on between Atmos & Antix. But Atmos, Antix, Pena and Xibalba all played wonderful sets. I only caught about 15 minutes of SBK's DJ set and none of his live set, unfortunately. Haldolium also sort of disappointed me as well - good music, but too low-energy for the time of day. I love their CD, but I had serious problems getting into their live set.

For me, the best DJ set (that hardly anybody else heard) came from Tobias Bayer, who played immediately after Haldolium. I think there were maximum 50 people on the floor at the time, but the entire set was fantastic from start to finish.

Dimitri ended up playing Sunday afternoon. I only heard the last few minutes of his set (Beckers - Switch remix), but he had the crowd moving.

My only complaint about the festival was with the after-party situation. I was really looking forward to hearing D-Nox, but they schedule him Sunday night for the after-party - after I already had to leave. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved it, but Im american, and good goaparties are almost nonexistant here... Great vibes, great people, great music, great time! Even though it rained, everyone seemed to have fun. Im going to come to Germany again next year, but this time Ill stay for Fullmoon and VooV!!!!

and I agree, dancing in mud is invigorating, and the rain coming down kept me cool enough to dance for hours! squish squish doof squish!!

• 1 year later...

anyone have a lineup for this party? Im just curious who I saw and who I didnt, I was pretty n00b back then. And pretty out of it from bumming around Germany. And... well, stuff...

anyone have a lineup for this party? Im just curious who I saw and who I didnt, I was pretty n00b back then. And pretty out of it from bumming around Germany. And... well, stuff...

i'm sure you'll find it somewhere on the net...

to refresh your memory a bit , a bit of what you must have seen and heard there (&if you'd b interested)

here's a video i made & some pics :

* ftp://ftp.psychedelic.be/psymovie/Tshitraka2005-byDMT.asf

* Tshitraka 2005 pics

right on! Thanks!

;)