missing

ritual om

Setsuko is still alive,

he sometimes drops by our site in Belgium.

He's concentrating on graphic design these days & he's finally admitting what I told him years ago: he likes (progressive) house :P !

Personally I really miss ppl like Freak51 in the review-section too.

What I don't miss are those "GOA is GAY" or "Fuck your mother in the ass, Progressive-Pussy!" comments :D

Guest .::E.P

where are the good ol'members of psynews like children,tequila,mindbender,ubik,Freak51,atomic elf, setsuko,Infected Max,slidingtrancer and the ones that i forgot...

i miss the good ol'forum days :(

288412[/snapback]

Next time use the search and you'll find that this topic was at the off topic section just some weeks ago ;)

Here you go:

Missing Members

Well, I am here now, and I could be considered a good replacement for the members you lost, eh!  :)

288478[/snapback]

Haha, you never stop to amaze me.

Yeah i miss those days too. But everything has to change. There was a time that this forum was great and full of inteligent members. But them this site turned into some stupid oficial hangout. I am talking about those days of Bruce and jacob spaming and posting useless threads. That was the time i leave this forum, and didnt come back for more than 1 year. Later on july of last year i decided to see how is psynews doing( i tried others time but the site was out of air) and... voila! I found this site with a new design and very few menbers, only about 500, and this new rule of signing up to be alble to post again. I isntantly liked the news and decided to join this site again.

Now is a little different but is still a very good damn forum, and a lot of the old posters are still here.

Anyway what i miss the most is that old reviews section wich was great!