Breakbeat Industrial needed

Cybernetika

Hey.

I've been looking eternally for high energy breakbeat tunes like "Firestarter" by the prodigy. They need to be hard, dark and driving (maybe with a dirty industrial attitude).

Tunes I've found so far are Cubanate - Hinterland / Front Line Assembly - Backlash... But I want to know if there are artists devoted to this kind of style, cause it really rocks. You know any? Thanks in advance!

you really got to check out the nam shub of enki. He has just released an album the nam shub meets kikki ill in the valley of mood. Till so far he has released 3 album, fuck piece (demon tea), ??.

Guest The Journey Man Project

well the hardest breakz/drum n bass I've found was at www.tovmusic.com check out renegade hardware and barcode sublabels... Aphex Twin has done some nasty works, Pound System, Black Lung and the Fear Factory - "Remanufacture" album was pretty cool in it's hey-day...

Tunes I've found so far are Cubanate - Hinterland / Front Line Assembly - Backlash... But I want to know if there are artists devoted to this kind of style, cause it really rocks. You know any? Thanks in advance!

I don't know "Backlash" ... but I was going to recommend Frontline Assembly. Check out more of them :)

You could also check out Front 242 ... especially Front 242 - Headhunter 2000 (Frontline Assembly Remix), I think that's a fucking great track (brought me to Frontline Assembly (and the whole style at all)).

Maybe Project Pitchfork could also be something for you ... but I don't know much of them, that's definitely not one of the main recommendations I would give...

Hope you find what you're searching for :)

frontline assembly can be good, but are really inconsistent...

What you want is Speedy J - A Shocking Hobby (album). hard industrial noise techno. I think this guy's done ambient, but this cd is very not ambient. check it.

• 2 weeks later...

ant.zen? power breakbeats? aehahe come on guys this is technoid noise soundZzzzz not for all "psy" ears...

if u dare check

imminent starvation - ire

276256[/snapback]

You might be right, most psytrancers will probably bleed from their ears after listening to ant-zen stuff, Imminent Starvation is a good example.

I stumbled over a long forgotten CD I once bought on ebay for a handshake and a penny with mainly industrial breaks on it, at least on the first CD, the second one is more mixed with industrial techno/trance but with breaks as well.

You can still find it here .It doesn´t cost the world, so you have practically nothing to loose. Btw it was distributed by Nova Tekk ;)

You might be right, most psytrancers will probably bleed from their ears after listening to ant-zen stuff, Imminent Starvation is a good example.

I stumbled over a long forgotten CD I once bought on ebay for a handshake and a penny with mainly industrial breaks on it, at least on the first CD, the second one is more mixed with industrial techno/trance but with breaks as well.

You can still find it here .It doesn´t cost the world, so you have practically nothing to loose. Btw it was distributed by Nova Tekk  ;)

285976[/snapback]

Hey, thanks a lot for that suggestion. Yeah, I'll give it a try :)