Good morning to you all

D3lirious

Good morning dear psynewsers

It´s 8.15 and

After a great night at a great party I feel truly happy and energetic...The sun is shining and the birds are singing. ahh..I love when the summer is making it´s way.

I Can´t sleep so I thought about harrassing you guys for a while. Krumelur and Sentient played Pretty good sets...especially Krumelur :wub: Hardcore dancing all night long :lol: I haven´t been to a party this good for a long time.The place was so beautifully decorated and the people were lovely :wub:

goodmorning to you too.

I had a strange weekend.

I Had to decorate a party with naked tourist, I worked all day on it. it was a pretty big & high location so alot of work.

But nobody showed up.

maybe 20 people in a room for 3-400.

But it was in the corner of the country, so belgians always claim parties are too far away while the country is only 300 km long. :huh:

All the work for nothing. :(

It could have been perfect.

@ delirious: Krumelur and Sentient on one party, you lucky bastard. Send some of those vibes over here, i need it.

Hey Deli, I had very nice weekend spend with a lot of friends and went to hear Laurent Garnier which obviously kicked ass. This crazy guy played everything, as usual, from groovy techno, over gentle trance, through deep house and then he started playing with our brains playing complete oldies like Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics, I wanna be your dog by Iggy Pop and the rest of nuts music. I loved his combining different styles one after another, great concept for urban party where everyone are drunk or stoned...And much better crowd goes to techno/drum'n'bass parties than trance...:(

@ delirious: Krumelur and Sentient on one party, you lucky bastard. Send some of those vibes over here, i need it.

264377[/snapback]

Yep..I can´t really complain too much...

Some major Vibes coming over! :lol:

Hey Deli, I had very nice weekend spend with a lot of friends and went to hear Laurent Garnier which obviously kicked ass. This crazy guy played everything, as usual, from groovy techno, over gentle trance, through deep house and then he started playing with our brains playing complete oldies like Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics, I wanna be your dog by Iggy Pop and the rest of nuts music. I loved his combining different styles one after another, great concept for urban party where everyone are drunk or stoned...And much better crowd goes to techno/drum'n'bass parties than trance...:(

264554[/snapback]

Sounds nice...That kind of party would suit me good too in between. Could be fun and as you said that way you can get many friends with you that are into different types of music too :)

Yes, it is very nice spending cozy, urban night instead of seeing bunch of deranged drugged kids ( not that I mind drugged :P ) dancing like robots to uninspiring full on music. Trance scene turned to hell everywhere...I can't understand why it got so deviant where most of production is made around 'dark, mean, evil psy' and ' fluffy, mellow, flower full on' . Why there isn't any middle these days, except of progressive which is the only constructive music made these days...okay, there are bunch of melodic, fresh releases, but atmopshere on parties are rather dumb and with no euphoria at all... :huh:

Good morning dear psynewsers

It´s 8.15 and

After a great night at a great party I feel truly happy and energetic...The sun is shining and the birds are singing. ahh..I love when the summer is making it´s way.

I Can´t sleep so I thought about harrassing you guys for a while. Krumelur and Sentient played Pretty good sets...especially Krumelur  :wub:  Hardcore dancing all night long  :lol:  I haven´t been to a party this good for a long time.The place was so beautifully decorated and the people were lovely :wub:

264307[/snapback]

D3lirious you are so lucky! Krumelur and sensient at the same party!

I never saw sensient but he is one of my favorite artists

and Krumelur gave me the best live experience ever! So psychedelic

Where was this party?