Tainted Love

Pleiadian

I don't have any of the tracks myself - I just read about them on Isratrance...

But the Dino Psaras one is supposedly called "Tainted Love (Dino Psaras & Friends Rmx)" ... Don't know about the others but "40% Rmx" and "Alien Project Rmx" are god bids...

DP

I know I might get bashed for this but the comp looks interesting. The Tainted Dove track is funny somehow (at least the part I could hear in the sample) and a new Sandman track is available also. Guess I will listen to this in the shop when it's out.

I know I might get bashed for this but the comp looks interesting. The Tainted Dove track is funny somehow (at least the part I could hear in the sample) and a new Sandman track is available also. Guess I will listen to this in the shop when it's out.

261984[/snapback]

Don't forget a new The Delta remix (on the same compilation that features the brutal rape of As A Child I Could Walk On The Ceiling by X-Noize)... But actually I'm kinda interested in this compilation too... If I ever find it cheap I might even buy it...

DP

• 1 month later...

Fuck X-Noize.

And the remix you're looking for is Bulletproof - Tainted Love, found on a limited 12" vinyl with Blue Monday on the opposite side.

I prefer the Painted Dove version however, as those vocals are REALLY annoying.

Fuck X-Noize.

And the remix you're looking for is Bulletproof - Tainted Love, found on a limited 12" vinyl with Blue Monday on the opposite side.

I prefer the Painted Dove version however, as those vocals are REALLY annoying.

290334[/snapback]

I´ve heard the Bulletproof track.... it´s really not my thing!!

I can´t see myself dancing to that!!

Guest The Journey Man Project

Damn was hoping some f the more electro/tech artits might had don eit... somethign along the lines of Holeg Spies or Midi Miliz or X-Dream... would be nice and dark at least instead of cheesey crapola...