Artist: Uni

Album: La Movin

Label: Throb Records (Germany)

Year: 2005

Format: CD

Posted Image

Songs

01. Departure (140 BPM's on D m)

02. Underground Around (145 BPM's on C#m)

03. Ghost Dance (144 BPM's on A m)

04. Biblove (140 BPM's on F m)

05. Time Out (142 BMP's on C m)

06. Adventure (144 BPM's E m)

07. The Opened Eyes (142 BPM's on C m)

08. La Fin (116 BPM's A m)

Bio-Blurb:

Live act from Japan working since 1996 with a debut album on 2000. The outfit consists of Macho who incorporates the computer sequencing and Osho bringing to the mix the use of coordinated drum-sets.

Why we like it:

Osho’s drums add a fresh and innovative sound to the jaded selection of kicks, for a serious banging good time in mixing sessions. Macho’s inspired selection of various instruments, evolving baselines dropped at key times, original effects and heavenly ambient-scapes are blended to studio perfection.

Why you might like it:

morning / Progressive hybrid with real drum set selections, could very well be the next ‘guitar riff’ that has swept the full spectrum of psychedelic trance. It’s infectiously melodic, musically coherent, uplifting and yet maintaining an element of discordia necessary for a killer psy song. Inspired music makes inspired sets.

Stellar Tunes:

-Underground Around (145 BPM’s C #m)

-Ghost Dance (144 BPM’s A m)

-The opened eyes (142 BPM’s G m)

Guest Rain

very short revieuw indeed :D ,

uni suprised me big time with their album, very good stuff, some experementil influences

listen you slut bags,

can you see my post count?  I haven't been accustomed to this website.

262156[/snapback]

it's ok.

- about the album, this is one of the most unique release i have heard, good point for that. Experimental, some slow tracks, and really really psychedelic. Can't really describe it, i have to listen to it again, but this is an interesting album. Listen to it before a possible purchase.

I've only heard his first album UNI - UNI and it was very good. I hope this one will be even better cause that japanese knows how to make music...;)