psyside still active

Lepton

what happened to psyside they use to make killertracks (especially those released on compilations). I know they have this other project, mastermind but havn't heard much of their tracks and did'nt even like them.

I want them back in their old style !!!

They used to make great great music...tracks like Pandoras Box,Wave Shadow(!),Organic Blop etc....First Contact was a great album although i was expecting something better.

Lepton Mastermind is Fred/Neuromotor/ESXS with one member from Psyside.Excalibur!

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Indeed, i'm not that much surprised coz in France it's very hard for psytrance artists to earn their living from their music (being released or live/dj touring ) :(

Psyside is no more.

One member stopped being active in Trance and the other member Jean Luc is doing some music with another guy under their Mastermind project.

By the way for me their best track ever was Pitch In Black that was released in Starsound Records compilation New Directions before couple of years,its actually one of the best and most intelligent tunes i have ever heard.

sad a true lost for the scene, they made highly original music

-detox how come you think that's their best tracks, has it anything to do with you being involved in starsound rec ?

-anoebis I still regrett till this day that I' ve chosen to stay @ home that night on the psynews summer launch, silly me now I will never see them live....

Lepton because i really do believe that Pitch In Black was probably their best track and one of my personal favorites ever.

Having released in Starsound at the time i was involved there doesnt really mean nothing for me,except ofcourse if you think that i am trying to promote a cd that was released two years ago...

• 6 months later...

I wouldnt be so excited about it....

They might change their style and make it softer and for...the dancefloor like the guy says.They did it once already.

369252[/snapback]

let's hope not their oldschool tracks still rock !!!

true power

virtual reality

pandora's box

cybernetic hunter

Virtual Reality... :o

Well, I won't ever forget their live act on the psynews party in Antwerp 3 years ago... They blew everyone away, what an energy in their music!  :blink:

248606[/snapback]

yés but on rhakti dei they sucked big time, the first rhakti dei...

playing life ??? the damn cd got stuck 3 times they were just playing tracks... <_<

which is not such a big problem but still, they didn't blew me away that time...

wasn't in antwerp, a shame preciously....