Visit our new For Sale/ Trade section!

Lemmiwinks

So you asked for it, now here it is! :) Not much to see now, but the faster you'll use it, the faster it will grow :)

PS I woke up today and had this great idea for organizing the reviews section: basically we'll have a system close to the database system we loved so much (sorting by year and alphabetical). Hope you'll like it :)

Great idea, let us all hope, that it will be used.. And please people, don't always post your stuff at eBay, some of us haven't got a creditcard.. :(

244718[/snapback]

? i never needed a credit card to buy at ebay ?

? i never needed a credit card to buy at ebay ?

244746[/snapback]

Hmm.. The few times I have tried to buy something, it has always told me to enter my creditcard numbers, maybe I have typed the wrong things? :wacko:

well like I said in the off-topic part... IMO the reviews section is more important than the forum one (let's not forget that at first psynews' main function was for reviewing...) so personally I find it better for the reviews part to be on top... Maybe I'll make a poll in the following days asking what others think.

Guest .::E.P

well like I said in the off-topic part... IMO the reviews section is more important than the forum one (let's not forget that at first psynews' main function was for reviewing...) so personally I find it better for the reviews part to be on top... Maybe I'll make a poll in the following days asking what others think.

244863[/snapback]

It lack a bunch of reviews... Isen't it an idea to move the old reviews to this section? Or is it too big a job? :)

It is too big a job ;) It would take weeks if not months and I think you're missing my point: the idea is simply to have a more bearable wait in the anticipation of V2.00 of this site, it's definatley not a permanent solution (that one will probably integrate old and new reviews in a nice automatically-updated database and will be heaven for reviewers all around the world ;) )

So you asked for it, now here it is! :) Not much to see now, but the faster you'll use it, the faster it will grow :)

PS I woke up today and had this great idea for organizing the reviews section: basically we'll have a system close to the database system we loved so much (sorting by year and alphabetical). Hope you'll like it :)

244306[/snapback]

I WISH DATABASES SORTED BY STILES:

GOA TRANCE/OLD SCHOOL (FILTERIA/YPSILON5...)

MORNING FULL ON (ISRALIENS)

DARK FULL ON (PARVATI/STONEAGE...)

PROGRESSIVE HOUSY (TATSU/IBOGA...)

KIDS TRANCE (YAHEL/1200 MICS...)

NITZONOT (SHIDAPU/CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE)

Ale man that would be nearly impossible... genre-splitting is a VERY subjective thing (for example X-Dream - Radio was released in 1998 and people STILL argue whether it's minimal or melodic... also Indoor - Progressive Trance was called "progressive" in 1995 but now has NOTHING in common with what we call progressive today. And there are like a million other examples.). Not to mention that I have never ever heard of a genre called "kids trance" and the examples you give in Nitzhonot are anything but Nitzhonot (Harr-El from California Sunshine is one of THE godfathers of goatrance BTW).

So to come back on topic, before putting into different genres you'd first need a general consensus on just what elements define that genre and that just isn't the case... Otherwise you'd need someone who listens to ALL the albums to decide where to put them and that's impossible as well...

245466[/snapback]

kids trance ??? again you score with the stupidst classifiaction of genre ale thums up :rolleyes:

245466[/snapback]

This easily takes the "stupid post of the month" award. :rolleyes:

245466[/snapback]

This easily takes the "stupid post of the month" award. :rolleyes:

245668[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, great comment for that one.. :D