Trance from Israel Simply the Best

Ale

34 members have voted

1. 1. Trance from Israel Simply the Best

• Trance from Israel Simply the Best
    • Trance from Israel Simply the Worst

Guest .::E.P

group hug :)

and please all you money hungry humus eaters... join in (joke no offense - damn one have to be careful not to offend people)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

group hug  :)

and please all you money hungry humus eaters... join in (joke no offense - damn one have to be careful not to offend people)

241991[/snapback]

hehehehe, EP if you started trying not to offend people, we would all lose the EP we have grown to love :P besides, your so good at it, might as well keep at it, hehehe.

hehehehe, EP if you started trying not to offend people, we would all lose the EP we have grown to love  :P  besides, your so good at it, might as well keep at it, hehehe.

241994[/snapback]

No it's the new reformed me. From now on I will be 1000.5% political correct. I will listen to hippes speaking about the eternal truth and solar power without any ironic comments and I will be best mate with all the people that tell me I am anti this and that (I will even thank them for telling me so I can look inside myself and correct my sinful manners). And I will love my neighbours no matter what. I am reformed. I have seen the light :)

No it's the new reformed me.  From now on I will be 1000.5% political correct.  I will listen to hippes speaking about the eternal truth and solar power without any ironic comments and I will be best mate with all the people that tell me I am anti this and that (I will even thank them for telling me so I can look inside myself and correct my sinful manners). And I will love my neighbours no matter what.  I am reformed. I have seen the light  :)

241996[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: yeah...and it shines out your ass EP.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  yeah...and it shines out your ass EP.

242073[/snapback]

Thank you for making me aware of it. I will close the gap immediately. Love and light :)

israel trance killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(killed my ears.. fucking bastards)

:lol:

I like Echotek.

240486[/snapback]

And Lish!

But as a rule I am not so itno the Isrealy stuff.

OMG I can't believe people can make comments like this after all the shit that happened in the last century.  Israel is a country and Judaism is a religion, and on top of that referring to people as "Jews" and stereotyping them as money-grabbers is so incredibly low.  Although I totally agree with the peeps who posted the more humorous responses. it has to be said that this sort of attitude to others is completely pathetic and I feel that rather that laughing at these sort of attitudes, it is sometimes better to answer in "black and white".

As for the actual poll, a middle option would have helped.  In general, any society or culture is as capable of producing great art and music.  The fact that Psy music is popular in Israel obviously gives the country an advantage over others, but IMO this advantage is being neutralised by the psytrace explosion in many other global areas.  At the end of the day, nationality and "race" are all pointless distinctions - we are all human beings, and are equal in our creativity.

241748[/snapback]

Well said.

Okay guys, I accept that my post was a bit extreme, and was a unfair of me to bring history into it etc, as it implied that you are a racist, which I'm sure your not.  Pls accept my apologies \gro :)

241986[/snapback]

apologies accepted :)