Galactic Rays

Ormion

I can't believe this! This track is awesome. It has 8 different leading melodies and each one of them is a masterpiece. I can't stop listen to it. I love the whole Filteria album (Navigate has the one of the best climaxes ever) but GR is something that only a God could create! So, Jannis is a God! Do you agree about this track?

Now Playing:Filteria-Galactic Rays

I can't believe this! This track is awesome. It has 8 different leading melodies and each one of them is a masterpiece. I can't stop listen to it. I love the whole Filteria album (Navigate has the one of the best climaxes ever) but GR is something that only a God could create! So, Jannis is a God! Do you agree about this track?

Now Playing:Filteria-Galactic Rays

237706[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more :lol: *just kidding*

I am just happy you feel that way :)

Thanx man

Indeed that track is fucking insane! I'd even go so far as to say it's the most intense trance track I've heard, ever! And the as of yet unreleased Live mix is right up there too =)

Must get track one way or another, this smells like grotesque overhyping... :ph34r:

It can't be THAT good... and certainly not that intense. Damnit, I must go to the bottom of this.

Must get track one way or another, this smells like grotesque overhyping...  :ph34r:

It can't be THAT good... and certainly not that intense. Damnit, I must go to the bottom of this.

237779[/snapback]

Beware though that music this intense can be "above your head" if you're not in the mood. I would suggest building up to it by listening to some other very intense melodic stuff first. This is not music for right when you get out of bed =)

the climax after the last break 7:50 is some intense shit!! Would fit perfect as the last track of an old-school set :D

the climax after the last break 7:50 is some intense shit!! Would fit perfect as the last track of an old-school set  :D

238305[/snapback]

...which is exactly how I've been using it =) Afterwards people come up to me, shaking all over, stuttering "w-what the h-h-hell was THAT?"