Most Chaotic Group

seraph

Who's playing with your brain best ?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who's playing with your brain best ?

• UX
    • SLIDE
    • CHAKRA
    • CYDONIA
    • PSYCHAOS
    • COSMOSIS
    • PLEIADIANS
    • HALLUCINOGEN
    • CHILDREN OF PARADISE
    • BATTLE OF THE FUTURE BUDDHAS
    • GREEN NUNS OF THE REVOLUTION

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, yes, it was probably because I don't have any of his albums, only few singles here and there, but you are right, I could remember cause he really makes sonic chaos...;)

Umm, yes, it was probably because I don't have any of his albums, only few singles here and there, but you are right, I could remember cause he really makes sonic chaos...;)

229474[/snapback]

:huh:

what? m8 i strongly reccomend you to listen to cryptic crunch. imo top 10 psy ever

I know you'd have that reaction but I simply couldn't find it...Not even from friends which is strange since I have some dj buddies...thnks anyway...;)

BotfB???

Are you all mad? Battle of Future Buddhas being chaotic? :huh: Like, err.. how? heh

Define chaotic... like most crazy sounding I presume; most out of controll? (In a good way?, because out of control usually would relate to something not sounding professional, just crazy and not in-tune, simply incoherent or just really off-the-wall and maybe mad and angry and violent I suppose) ... I'm trying to pertain chaotic to albums in this genra, because usually this would relate to death-metal or certain industrial, but when I saw Seraphs options above, I began thinking of what I consider in this genra .... an insane amount of character, adrenaline-charged, layers, layers, more layers, over-the-top imaginative and heavily orchastrated layers, not just repetitive but really enthusiastic and hyper, yet coherent and moving in direction, but like an emotional kid or some young adults energy running through the roof and taking averything else out with it in that moment, from the sheer amount of internal visual representations. I'm surprised more people didn't mention SCATTERBRAIN....

HALLUCINOGEN

PLEIADIANS - HEADSPIN

PLEIADIANS - ASTEROPE

PLEIADIANS in genreral... (!!!)

FILTERIA

XENOMORPH - (This is what I originally thought you meant by chaotic ... crazy and angry music usually is referred to as chaotic, but then I realized that it doesn't have to be dark or evil to sound really fucking chaotic, hehe!) I haven't heard Hux Flux or UX though, so I can't comment on those right now.

I see lot of different names here... some say pleideians is chaotic :unsure: ...

nothing wrong to say that... if that is how you experience pleideians np but hard to imagine for me that pleiedians, hallucinogen or mfg are chaotic...

not pointing finger ;)