Myst

AmithabaBuddha

I liked your track alot, i think that track could easily be fitten into some suntrip compilation etc, they atleast say they are bringing back the goa-sound, so i don't see why not include this in some release?. Too bad this is the way things have turned out, no matter how good goa you make no one want's to release it. it's really a shame.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked your track alot, i think that track could easily be fitten into some suntrip compilation etc, they atleast say they are bringing back the goa-sound, so i don't see why not include this in some release?. Too bad this is the way things have turned out, no matter how good goa  you make no one want's to release it. it's really a shame.

228234[/snapback]

i think suntrip would release me if they could. there is lots of unreleased artists out there and suntrip cant release them all since its a small label and cant afford everyones work.Suntrip just have 1 release and filteria was/is a lucky guy. :)

funny you say that its ''too soft''. thats what i was thinking when i heard it. I think i d really like it if only there was more depth into the low frequencies..Maybe harder kickdrum? because now the high freqs dominate totaly.

228130[/snapback]

no no no this is goatrance... goatrance isn't about the kick or the most melodic or the hardest ... no no no... respect your opinon... but goatrance is about telling a story, creating brain acitvity to predict what's next... a mystique atmoshpere that's not explosive and sounds so intilligent that you have the feeling it's created by a higher form of human race...

no harder kick at all... we've got kicks enough in the fullon scéne ;)

i think suntrip would release me if they could. there is lots of unreleased artists out there and suntrip cant release them all since its a small label and cant afford everyones work.Suntrip just have 1 release and filteria was/is a lucky guy. :)

228237[/snapback]

While I'm aware that it's not necessarily your opinion, calling him "a lucky guy" implies that his music didn't deserve an album on its own merits and that it was largely chance that had him become SunTrips first release. This is not the case, quite the contrary as a matter of fact - to the best of my knowledge, getting to release his album was a large reason as to why SunTrip was started in the first place. Anoebis / Mars can correct me if I'm mistaken...

Guest al3xandar

While I'm aware that it's not necessarily your opinion, calling him "a lucky guy" implies that his music didn't deserve an album on its own merits and that it was largely chance that had him become SunTrips first release. This is not the case, quite the contrary as a matter of fact - to the best of my knowledge, getting to release his album was a large reason as to why SunTrip was started in the first place. Anoebis / Mars can correct me if I'm mistaken...

228953[/snapback]

and u are trying to put words into Amithaba's mouth, right?

Even if he considers that Filteria's music wasn't meant to be released by SunTrip it is not ur right to judge his taste for music, as he doesn't yours. Amithaba's music is one Filteria's is another type (although both are Goa), and I am sure that Fellipe didn't mean to say that Filteria's "music didn't deserve an album", quite the opposite, he deserved an album that's why he is lucky, because he managed to make album that is decent for a release. Yes I like Filteria's music a lot, even he can tell ya that I wrote an e-mail to him to thank him for what he has done for us, but as Amithaba said, it is matter of tastes and we should not discuss them here, or even reach for a judgment of them...

Amithaba Buddha: Waiting for ur next release man! I adore ur staff and wanna support u in every kind of way, even if I download ur music (I am sure u won't mind that :D) and spread what u have done here, because thanks to what u have released as unreleased, many friends here heard about my friend Fellipe from Portugal. Keep up the good work...

and u are trying to put words into Amithaba's mouth, right?

Even if he considers that Filteria's music wasn't meant to be released by SunTrip it is not ur right to judge his taste for music, as he doesn't yours. Amithaba's music is one  Filteria's is another type (although both are Goa), and I am sure that Fellipe didn't mean to say that Filteria's "music didn't deserve an album", quite the opposite, he deserved an album that's why he is lucky, because he managed to make album that is decent for a release. Yes I like Filteria's music a lot, even he can tell ya that I wrote an e-mail to him to thank him for what he has done for us, but as Amithaba said, it is matter of tastes and we should not discuss them here, or even reach for a judgment of them...

Amithaba Buddha: Waiting for ur next release man! I adore ur staff and wanna support u in every kind of way, even if I download ur music (I am sure u won't mind that :D) and spread what u have done here, because thanks to what u have released as unreleased, many friends here heard about my friend Fellipe from Portugal. Keep up the good work...

228964[/snapback]

Ukiro , filteria is a lucky guy , are you aware that melodic music is very very hard to release? i see that we´re not compatible with each other since you´re very label politician and im not , so i wont be harsh on you.

al3xander thank you very much for your support as always ;) heh

ive been working and builing new ideas for the next project (will be a EP album as i mentioned before) , i will release it as a white label release , and yes i dont mind you download my stuff and spreading around , you´re very welcome to do it :)

Peace.

ok, I feel like saying something too :P

Ukiro is right that the discovery of Filteria was the main reason fo starting with suntrip records (I and fabien were talking about it for some time already, but ok, that was the reason to do it)! Because we were convinced of the qualities of Filteria!

But now of course we have much more possibilities, we had a lot of very good tracks from all over the world, both in the softer/spiritual side as the crazy very fast side. Which means we will simply release both on our next compilation, so it will be a story compilation... softer start and end and milkyway banging cosmic euphoria in the middle :P In fact, if we would have the money and we knew we could have a break even situation, I would release much more as a compilation in +- 2 months, as there is way too MUCH good unreleased goa trance out there...

I think Myst has alot of talent too, so we have his tracks and you can be sure he'll release songs(s) on suntrip too in the future normally! he'll even play on a party in Belgium next month next to Tim Schuldt/Four Carry Nuts

So conclusion: we still believe in our main artist Filteria, I think releasing him was a win win situation for both! But this opened the doors to discover more artists etc, so you'll hear all kinds of goa trancein the future on suntrip records... Wait and see ;)

Guest al3xandar

he'll even play on a party in Belgium next month next to Tim Schuldt/Four Carry Nuts

229050[/snapback]

I am jelaous!! :D Joking...

Wishing u all the luck, u will be in my meditations...

Carry on the good work, both, SunTrip and Amithaba as part of the label...