New MFG ?

Time_Trap

I had read that ,after some years outside the scene, they are going to release a new goa trance album... I had also heard that they had played some live material in Belgium..

Any1 that knows more info on their upcoming project?

All their albums rule, especially "The Prophecy" and "Project Genesis".

reading the party reviews 'mfg' was very good, melodic and strong... but nobody said something if they were playing new stuff or older stuff... I didn't went, you might get lucky, there are some belgium members (with some goa knowledghe) on this forum who probably went and can tell you if it was new or old... ;)

it was all knew material

50% was Passenger

50% was MFG

the style was pretty melodic, but more rhytmic as before, but still with lots of effects, and only a full on beat on some tracks...

So there is still hope! :)

A new album will come for sure, but what and where... i can't tell...

well usually I have found that there is about a 2 - 3 year delay between when an artist presents new stuff in a set and the release of a new album. So according to my calculations, the new MFG album will come around 2006 - 2007 :)

223577[/snapback]

That fast? :P

Was he signed to Twisted Records?

well usually I have found that there is about a 2 - 3 year delay between when an artist presents new stuff in a set and the release of a new album. So according to my calculations, the new MFG album will come around 2006 - 2007 :)

223577[/snapback]

probably. however, i had sent Guy an email [about 3months ago] and he replied me telling me that their new album would be released in a few months..

It would be no surprise if "few months" become "few years", however I am sure all this delay will be for the best :)

well, Passenger is going to release an album in HoMmega records soon.

the problem is that there are talking about this album for over 3 years! 3 years the album appears on the "coming soon" section in HoMmega records website....

i heard that the party in Belgium was great, and i also have some pics and a video of the show. i heard a new passenger track latley, called "Morning Pray". I find it nice, old melodies with nowdays sounds, very interesting!

i'll try to find some more information about upcoming releases :)

i heard a new passenger track latley, called  "Morning Pray". I find it nice, old melodies with nowdays sounds, very interesting!

223685[/snapback]

well it's morning fullon with indeed old skool goa influences... not a bad track but it's nothing new imho...

Funny I've always loved MFG but found Passenger to be average at best... maybe I should give it another listen? :)

223819[/snapback]

im with u man! his album pretty lame but i heard some passenger tracks from compilations that r really great!!

like the tracks: "bells in space" - on va-cosmic cummiunications

and "planet earth" on va-israels psy-vibes 2

im with u man! his album pretty lame but i heard some passenger tracks from compilations that r really great!!

like the tracks: "bells in space" - on va-cosmic cummiunications

and "planet earth" on va-israels psy-vibes 2

223846[/snapback]

these tracks are good, but they are all old.

i heard a new track from him called morning pray- you should listen to this

But his best must have been PROCESS IRREVERSIBLE ! Amazing psychedelic full on goa trance in one ! He put dozens of layers and effects and sounds...maximal trance...REFLECTION is still his best from the album and ELECTRIC OPERA as a single. Plus PLANET EARTH no matter cause it is old has one of the best melodies...;)

Yes, Lemmi, give it a listen, I see you liking all neo full on melodic artists and respect it, so you should respect Guy Zukrel's other effort too...:P