new fullon

Hey Xiphiaz, let's check you out.

This is great! I'd consider this something between goa and psy... the bass is very driving every-16th, but in contrast you've got these trippy leads... I really dig them.

I'm sorry, I've got to go now, but I couldn't find anything wrong about this now, maybe I'll take another listen later... However, your tune is awesome, keep it up, and extend it a bit. It's already over when this is getting really interesting.

hi Xiphiaz!

"excessive thinking" is a great goa track, with fresh psy influences and warm progressive influences also IMO, like it very much! it's perfect like this :P

"feel it" has a stunning intro! VERY well done, good rush. production is clean and pumping! goa leads coming from space with crystal sound, and then its rising till the end, beat driven, very good.

you sure got what it takes! best of luck B)

Serguei

Swan X-1

www.swanx.net

www.soundclick.com/swanx1

hi Xiphiaz!

"excessive thinking" is a great goa track, with fresh psy influences and warm progressive influences also IMO, like it very much! it's perfect like this  :P

"feel it" has a stunning intro! VERY well done, good rush. production is clean and pumping! goa leads coming from space with crystal sound,  and then its rising till the end, beat driven, very good.

you sure got what it takes! best of luck  B)

Serguei

Swan X-1

www.swanx.net

www.soundclick.com/swanx1

218353[/snapback]

Thanks man (:

Although the intro is the one thing I'm not quite sure of (; But the rest of the song is quite OK I think.

Cybernetika:

Thank you too (: I'm already working on extending it a bit. (:

Edit: Song updated:

http://rexz.monoworld.ath.cx/music/xiphiaz...20feel%20it.mp3

Sorry if I may ask, but ... is that Nick Carter on your avatar?

219378[/snapback]

LOL, no it's me (: though people have told me I like a bit like him..

I like the track. It's the fullon that has somehting to me as well... with some oldschoolgoa remindings.... Misted Muppet's The Mist is about the same style I think...

As for cons: it gets a bit monotonous for me... Maybe the same fullon bassline shouldn't last for the whole track, but change after some break...

just my 2 coins