Looking for The Messenger

Goannes

I remember this track as one of the best I have ever heard, it's a rather long track (12minutes?) and has so much emotions and different musical styles in it. I hope it is this one and I think it's produced by dj Jörg and IM?

Does anybody know where I can get it?

But I don't want to buy a compilation only for this song, or should I?

Thank you!

It's on a compilation called Kumharas from Shiva Space technology, the whole compilation is really good, so when you buy it it's worth your money :)

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sst/sst1cd005.html

It's not in stock there, but check out some other shops, SST is a big label so it should be available somewhere :)

Yeah, that is one hell of a song. What a shame they didn't collaborate more. There is similar song from Kumharas by Shiva Shidapu called Tiwanacu but this one is just pure freestyle ambient bliss...

I was searching for the track of Infected and Jorg, but anyway thanks!

And indeed it's sooo clearly and simply amazing.

I heard Tiwanacu in the times of Audiogalaxy and it's nice, but nothing compared to The Messenger!

cheers!

B)

I downloaded this song off mp3.com, back in its heyday, from a page put up by SST.

Btw, in the beginning of the song you can hear Terence Mckenna talking, his voice is very twisted and stretched, but I think he says something like: "use your voice to make an object, that is what the psychedelic experience is all about."