fellow psy news members pleiadians please help

technosomy

yesterday i missed out on purchasing the pleiadians album ifo on ebay right at the last minute(it sold for 42 british pounds)

i have been trying to get this album since it's release in 1997(i am from new zealand and back then it was quite hard to get these albums)

i have frequently heard reference to this album from heaps of you guys saying how great it is.

i would not normally ask this but i am desperate as it has taken allmost 8 years for me to even see this album and fear it may take 8 more to see it again.

i have searched every website in the world looking for it,dragonfly are sold out and etnica.coms shops not running, so if anyone out there can take pity on my situation and send me a copy of this album i will gladly pay for the postage, disc and your trouble

please please help (sorry to sound desperate)

i am a psy trance veteran you could say of 10 years and have well over 1000 disc strong collection but this album has always dodged me, and would gladly do a swap for it for any albums i have

thanks very much

yesterday i missed out on purchasing the pleiadians album ifo on ebay right at the last minute(it sold for 42 british pounds)

i have been trying to get this album since it's release in 1997(i am from new zealand and back then it was quite hard to get these albums)

i have frequently heard reference to this album from heaps of you guys saying how great it is.

i would not normally ask this but i am desperate as it has taken allmost 8 years for me to even see this album and fear it may take 8 more to see it again.

i have searched every website in the world looking for it,dragonfly are sold out and etnica.coms shops not running, so if anyone out there can take pity on my situation and send me a copy of this album i will gladly pay for the postage, disc and your trouble

i am a psy trance veteran you could say of 10 years and have well over 1000 disc strong collection  but this album has always dodged me, and would gladly do a swap for it for any albums i have

thanks very much

210704[/snapback]

mp3 is your friend.

I started to look for it some months ago. Then I got it. So it's not that hard to find.

However, if you give me a link to your collection, I MIGHT, repeat, MIGHT trade for it.

I started to look for it some months ago. Then I got it. So it's not that hard to find.

However, if you give me a link to your collection, I MIGHT, repeat, MIGHT trade for it.

210742[/snapback]

i am in the middle of starting a account

contact me at my email address as i do have 4 c.d's on your want list that i will trade for the ifo album

thanks for replying

i am a psy trance veteran you could say of 10 years and have well over 1000 disc strong collection  but this album has always dodged me, and would gladly do a swap for it for any albums i have

thanks very much

210704[/snapback]

thankyou to lars and redeemer for making the difference

my collection is now complete