Etnica perhaps? :)

Oopie

Okay folks, I hope you can hjälp me out here. :) I can't give you a sample sorry... but I'll try to describe this...if I can :D

so:

-made by Etnica?

-track length 9:24

-mad mad mad! from start till the end!

-I got this song when I tried to get party droid...so title says party droid BUT

party droid doesn't sound like this and its length is about 7 minutes...

-this is not: party droid, plastic, nice toy, full on, tribute, history, full on, hell's kitchen, kumba mela, vimana, floating universe, starship 202, acid shell, astral way

I'm out of ideas! And you guys always know all tracks so...tell me what it could be? :)

Impossible... but then again people on tranceaddict identified Robert Miles' Children when I "hummed" the melody with text like this:

Digidigiding... ding, ding di-ding...

:lol:

Okay folks, I hope you can hjälp me out here. :) I can't give you a sample sorry... but I'll try to describe this...if I can :D

so:

-made by Etnica?

-track length 9:24

-mad mad mad! from start till the end!

-I got this song when I tried to get party droid...so title says party droid BUT

party droid doesn't sound like this and its length is about 7 minutes...

-this is not: party droid, plastic, nice toy, full on, tribute, history, full on, hell's kitchen, kumba mela, vimana, floating universe, starship 202, acid shell, astral way

I'm out of ideas! And you guys always know all tracks so...tell me what it could be? :)

206837[/snapback]

Why don't you upload a sample somewhere? It would make it a lot easier...

Etnica - "Intense Visitation" is about that long but has long intro and outro as well as very easily identifiable voice samples. Other than that, none of their tracks under that name seem to fit the length. However, they also released as Pleiadians and with Lotus Omega as Crop Circles:

Pleiadians - "Electra" is 9:13

Pleiadians - "Merope" is 9:20

Pleiadians - "Time Dilation" is 9:57

Crop Circles - "Lunar Civilisation" is 9:46.

Perhaps one of them?

Manuser said:

just make a short extract or if you want send me the whole track at [removed] if it is < 10Mo.

208023[/snapback]

Yeah okay I'll send it to you :)

edit: no sorry I can't send anything that's over 2mb...damn it :(

edit2 :D : Thanks a lot dragonflier! I should be able to send that track by 'yousdendit' :)

Yeah okay I'll send it to you :)

edit: no sorry I can't send anything that's over 2mb...damn it :(

edit2 :D : Thanks a lot dragonflier! I should be able to send that track by 'yousdendit' :)

208024[/snapback]

too bad :) but by the way i think you CAN say if it is Etnica or not, i mean an Etnica track is easy distinguished as their style and sounds are unique. Listening to Koxbox Fuel on (awesome track by the way) you easily hear it is not Etnica at all :)