Yahel

SpaceTime2012

That's true, but how do you know that GMS or Yahel or IM make the music they are making now just for the money? Maybe you assume that because you don't like their music or for other reasons. But as much as I know you don't know annyone of them personally. Just because some people here dislike the style or the change of a style

About Yahel for example: I've seen him DJ twice and to me it seemed that he was really enjoing his music. Ok, this was three years ago (I guess when his third album was released), maybe it has changed now. But just because he is now making Trance instead of Psy does not automatically mean it's just for the money. There are people making trance for the love of the music, even if the psy people very dislike trance and think they are somehow elitaire to commercial trance.

206843[/snapback]

I saw him playing this summer he still seemed to like the music he played :)

And his music style hasnt seemed to change that much at least not the new tunes he played for us. // Rowe

To me, Yahel lost it ever since Private Collection and his last album Hallucinate was just lame, sorry to say. His first 2 albums were great, then he switched to commerical trance, shame...

oi oi

seriously if artist bashing on this site doesnt stop im just going to stop coming here...not that it would make any difference...but come on people, isnt it enough to just say u dont like yahel's new style..end of story..

i think ive written this a couple times before, but look, all artists progressive or evolve in some way or another, whether its to your taste or not...if yahel made 5 albums just like waves of sound, then that one particular album would become just another another album in a big collection of yahel cds..every yahel cd is different..and he's proven that he can make melodic, progressive, psy, basically anything he wants...all with quality..

seriously, theres thousands of artists out there, if u dont like yahel's new style, then fine, im sure u can get plenty of recommendations for other artists and albums that fit your style....but this artist bashing has to stop..

there are some of us that truly respect every artist in some way because they make the music we all listen to...

or we could just say every artist is "shit" and every album is "shit" and artists can just stop making music in general and we'll all be left with what?? nothing...

respect people, that what its about

peace!

Asian Bud Nation: Exactly what I think about the whole bashing thing. I won't stop coming here but it starts to get annoying...

Why can't we have our opinions here ? I am NOT BASHING him, I just state my opinion. I do think that he regressed and I have right to think that, especially if I HAD SOME RESPECT to him, which I did. Why are everyone bashing Astral Projection these days ? For the same thing, believe me...some of us like someone's progress or whatever you call it, some don't. I personally DON'T LIKE Yahel's progress and I have right to that. If that annoys you Asian Bud Nation, then don't come to Psynews as you blackmailed us when you see things you don't like, your thing...Cheers...

Since I agree with ABN I'll reply to your post. Hope you don't mind. Of course you may have your own opinion and tell about it, we have a freedom of speach here!! There is nothing wrong about your comment, I guess it wasn't the one ABN was refering to (at least I wasn't when I agreed). For me it's about some general "vibes" on this board. Like feeling elitaire because we are psy people and looking down to other genres, stuff like that.

But there is difference between dislikeing an artist and tell about it and bashing. Bashing (from my point of view) is if you dislike an artist and calling him/them names and use every possible way to bitch about it. Especially if you assume him about bad things just because you don't like his style. Like he/them is/are just in it for the money, he/them is/are traitors because they no longer make psy and stuff like that.

I don't get the yahel hype <_< ... yahel has proved him self within the goa scéne & is has chosen for some more commercial taste... I respect that... If this thread was started 1 year ago I would understand it more...

tracks like intilligent life, deep feelings, last man standing in the universe really rocked my world :D ... just like infected mushroom did... I'll never lose the respect for the artist who gave me such an euphorical feeling back then... What they release now isn't maybe that good but I don't care... Yahel's highlights within the psy scéne are over but so no artist can always live on the edge...

Blue vortex - mirage (one of my fauvorites in year 2004) is to me yahel inspired especially the track 'simsic amplifier' B) & the entire release is also a little bit silicon sound - pure analog style but that's my opinion :rolleyes:

but now, we dont produce under name "Blue Vortex" anymore, and we changed the label aswell. 

so, now we are "Rumble Pack" and signed at Midijum Rec.

the first releases here:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/med/med1cd020.html

206804[/snapback]

I notice you changed name "rumble pack'... I've listened to soulseeker 1 your tracks... I expierience it as to typical morning fullon... to fast... blue vortex - mirage was one of the releases that was not going with the flow but had an little progressive undertone that made it unique...

sorry don't want to be negative, just honest... I don't like those two tracks last process & mad robots... it's just what's everybody doing kicks & not much feeling...

still 1000% respect to your release 'mirage'... your the best and fucking proved it too ;)

• 1 month later...

I used to like Yahel's music and the Hallucinate was a BIG disappointment. Yahel seems to have forgotten melodies and soft beats and converted his style into pure, extracted shite.

Baad Yahel, bad.

I liked very much 60% of Hallucinate. But then I'm a girl ... i sometimes like "cheesy" music.

and another matter i think strongly about

shouldn't music be divised in "I like this" and "I don't like this"

I try to stay clean of all this judgmental stuff with trance-progressive etc vs psy etc

you never know... it has been prooved to me.. tastes change eventually