Genius, but underated tracks.......

Guest L25

What are those tracks that nobody find it great but when you hear it you find it genius.

Well, is this case the underated doesnt mean that everyone thinks it is crap music, it is just simply because nobody think it is a GENIUS song

And... Those tracks to me are:

Ron Lyner- Know your fears: I know that not many people knows his music, but this song is a remarkable psychedelic track and when i heard it since the first time i make that concept

Sensient- Triptium: I think the project is great and a LOT of people knows that, but this track has something special, everytime i hear it grows on me, and i know this song since was released, but everyone just think it is a okay track and that to me is a crime! :)

Well anyone has those tracks too?

Sensient- Triptium: I think the project is great and a LOT of people knows that, but this track has something special, everytime i hear it grows on me, and i know this song since was released, but everyone just think it is a okay track and that to me is a crime! :)Well anyone has those tracks too?

199261[/snapback]

Yeah this trak is awesome, I can imagine it being played at a party and that sweet clear melody, wow!!

Take care now, bye bye then!!

My vote goes for:

Neser D.N.A. - My name is bruise (this one takes no prisoners, simply monstrous)

The Delta - Def by Delta part II (I love the atmosphere of this one, gives me the shivers)

Boo Reeka - Snail (well, a dark and hypnotic stormer)

I also think Kent and Triplex are quite underrated, they´ve got some very minimal and powerful tech monsters imo.

:)

I also think Kent and Triplex are quite underrated, they´ve got some very minimal and powerful tech monsters imo.

199301[/snapback]

yeah, Kent - Prog in Art is fucking awesome, it rocks!!

and Triplex - Kaviria <-This is heavy artillery, awesome track!!!

:)

199301[/snapback]

I also think this way...

In fact, i think that the whole minimal scene is underrated