Boris Blenn 2004

Ale

21 members have voted

1. 1. Boris Blenn 2004

• Electric Universe : Cosmic Experience
    • Jupiter 8000 : Twisted Bliss

For me also Electric Universe. To be honest I haven't heard the Jupiter 8000 album, but it just can't be better than Electric Universe. What style is Jupier 8000?

I voted electric universe... both albums have got retro influences... still cosmic experience is the more typical trance style... And jupiter 8000 has got more low profile...

Both are very intilligent and morning fullon 'concept 2003 -2004'... Cosmic experience is more tralalalala ;) and jupiter 8000 is more serious... but still both very melodic and powerfull...

Without a doubt, Electronic Universe. I bought Jupiter 8000 and Cosmic Experiences by EU this year and I don't even have to think which one is MUCH BETTER. Jupiter 8000 had one or two pretty good tracks, but its too freekin repetitive and most of the tracks are just.. mediocre, nothing all that catchy or stand out. Electronic Universe hit a home run this year, this is Boris's best album since... well, Unify in 2001 or 2002, and one of the top ten best albums of 2004 for sure!!!

Without a doubt, Electronic Universe. I bought Jupiter 8000 and Cosmic Experiences by EU this year and I don't even have to think which one is MUCH BETTER. Jupiter 8000 had one or two pretty good tracks, but its too freekin repetitive and most of the tracks are just.. mediocre, nothing all that catchy or stand out. Electronic Universe hit a home run this year, this is Boris's best album since... well, Unify in 2001 or 2002, and one of the top ten best albums of 2004 for sure!!!

199123[/snapback]

I can't agree more ... lol why do you say electronic universe ?

I was actually not impressed by any of those two albums, I like few songs from both albums but I actually think that Jupiter 8000 had more Electric Universe melodies than Electric Universe. I didn't like new full on bass line in Electric Universe album, he lost his style as well unfortunately, even cause there are his melodies, they simply don't go with that silly kick. So, half half, I like one whole album from both, but he could left his old bass line of which he was recognisible.