could YOU save my life?!?

dnab

The past days have been terrible, I can't sleep, eat or do anything. All the time this sound 'boink,boink' keeps on bouncing in my head.

I'm looking for an old goa track, you see. It starts with this bouncing sound next to the kick and starts to evolve from that. I think its easiest to identify from that bouncing sound. Really fucking amazing track that I just got to find out to keep my head together.

So. Please save my life :)

P's

/dnab.

how can we help you man ?

197296[/snapback]

By telling me the tracks name.

It's a very old goa track, and one should recognice it from the bouncing, hopping sound that plays very close to the kickdrum. It makes you want hop like a bunny instantly :D

I'm busting my balls here.

It is most easier if you have a sample. ;)

197300[/snapback]

Yea, I'm working on that. The problem is that only place the track can be found is in a old goa-compilation (c-cassette copy) witch is currenty somewhere in my friends stack of cassets. But I'm working on that..

But there must be someone who knows this track. Its so good it can't be that rare.

P's

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that`s pretty funny to guess. How d`u think someone can tell you what it is? Everybody understand that there`s tooooooo much variants.

Anyway, you should appreciate how polite are all people here. Because if they weren`t, everybody would say that it coud be this and that track or maybe that one. For example, I would say:"This could be the MOK Systems - Witching Hour", someone else would reply:"No, it possible to be Shakta - Silicon Trip" and so on.

Do you feel your fever begins? You would have a hundred variants, names of artists and you`d have to find them all to chek up if it is right what you looking for. People here just don`t make you go crazy!

:)

Don`t be upset!]

Just try to remind when have you heard it first!

Try to recall your memories... how did you get the audio, when and where...

And of course you will solve this troubly seeking when you make a sample.

Thats all I think. Don`t worry. Get calm and you win, because as my mama said The champion is a champion because he always keeps his champions calmness.

B)

Its a very specific track and one that has heard it instanty should know it. I didn't really get the point of your reply. You don't know the track but you are very eager in giving advises. If you would have heard this track, you would know its name. There aren't that many variants because I have tons of albums and this track could not be confused to any of those, for example a ping-pong song is either Quirk or Evs.Y. Its that simple. The hard part is that this is a very rare track.

P's & <3

Well, the point is to encourage a person who can`t eat, cant sleep and as a result can`t think in proper way. I decided to tell you about the real ways to embody your dream, not virtual. It seems to me mostly unreal to find somebody who could recognize the music that has sounds like "boom, boom...". I don`t have an idea about the track you described, and i wish you good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a 12" with a track that sounds like this one! I instantly thought about this track when I heard bouncing. Does it sound kind of like a basketball? I think its on the same label as Disco Volante (that should then be Transient hehe) released all their tracks. Or it could be another label actually. Let me call my old room mate, he has all my old vinyl. :)

I had a 12" with a track that sounds like this one! I instantly thought about this track when I heard bouncing. Does it sound kind of like a basketball? I think its on the same label as Disco Volante (that should then be Transient hehe) released all their tracks. Or it could be another label actually. Let me call my old room mate, he has all my old vinyl. :)

199703[/snapback]

It HAS to be floorplay! I just listened to another track where they use the same bouncy basketball like bassdrum! the track I listened to now is called automatic, but that is not the one I was looking for. I think its Transient 001 or 002 that, and that is called something like Universal Languare, I cant really remember, but this one really eats me too now! Like I said, I will be calling my mate in Sweden to make him rip a sample of it (I HOPE hes up for it hehe!)

Hey asshole, you better give us a sample or else.....WTF, we've had all the trouble, trying to be nice and help despite you giving us such a vague hint and now you just turn your back on us??!! I can't believe the nerve of this guy?

Hey asshole, you better give us a sample or else.....WTF, we've had all the trouble, trying to be nice and help despite you giving us such a vague hint and now you just turn your back on us??!! I can't believe the nerve of this guy?

200020[/snapback]

Calling me an asshole is the absolute right way to get that sample. Thanks for letting me know what kind of person you are. I was actually JUST in contact with my mate, and he told me he will look in the cellar.

Might I add that I have a few THOUSAND records, and that my mate is only taking care of things!! His MAIN priority is not to run my arrends and look for old records of mine!

Well, since you were so nice I will consider ever giving you this sample!

By the way, the hint is not very vague, I tell the label, I even give you WHICH release of the label! Maybe you should ask YOUR friends what they have?

SORRY for trying to help!

And there is another one from Transient that is a Disco Volante one. Its called: Disco Volante - Moonraker. The MWNN mix has a similar bassdrum to what I described before, maybe its that one?

I have that as mp3 ripped from my vinyls: SAMPLE HERE! -> I meant HERE!

Dj nemmo, obviously you missunderstood me. I wasn't refering to you!! I was refering to the guy who made the topic. Further more i'm not really serious about him beeing an asshole, i'm just fooling around. But he could at least say thanks to the people that tried to help. What do you say, friends? :)

Dj nemmo, obviously you missunderstood me. I wasn't refering to you!! I was refering to the guy who made the topic. Further more i'm not really serious about him beeing an asshole, i'm just fooling around. But he could at least say thanks to the people that tried to help. What do you say, friends?  :)

200066[/snapback]

I was kind of sarcastic with my reply, and didnt take THAT much offense to be honest. :) I even posted a link to another sample hehe, if I really was pissed off, I wouldnt have even bothered hehehe ;) Of Course, Friends! *spits in his hand*