Back to Reviewing !

mars

Yes, you know Psynews has been in the revork for 3 years, and I know some of you are really great guys always supporting us and still reviewing in the General section...

Well until Psynews reloaded is finished and under public demand, this new forum is open and dedicated to REVIEWING REVIEWING REVIEWING !

So please enjoy reviewing there, commenting, marking, making this site live again :P

Here are some general rules :

- Topics shall be formatted as : <Group or VA> - <Title> (<label> <year>)

- You shall put all the data related to the release before your review (tracklising, catnr + anything useful about the tracks or artists).

- You may uplaod covers/backcovers/inlays/cdprints in a reasonable quality (i enabled uploads on this one)

- You may mark the release on the range [0..10] using 0.5 steps.

- You may review intelligently. "this album is good/shit" only isn't sufficient :rolleyes:

- You may answer the posts and comment on the release and the reviews, always in a kind way.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and i'll be moving all old reviews form the General section to here soon.

The even older ones will still be under the "Goa Reviews" button on the left.

• 7 months later...

So when are we/you/them going to fix the review section (left button)? I'm valentering to help, because psynews.org was my first psytrance review experience. It would be really nice to update the info.