your opinion

Guest peaceful warrior

Which one of these would you recommend most: Jaia - Blue Synergy, Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger, or Infected Mushroom - B.P. Empire?

Guest phaeton

yups, same as alpha ... 'the lone deranger' and 'blue energy' are masterpieces everyone should have in his/her collection :)

Guest ZaRAMaTU

I have to get my filthy hands on Blue Synergy. It's the only one of the three I don't have yet on CD. What a shame. And still there's so much to buy aside from it...

Guest BugSystem

I guess most people were not impressed by B.P Empire, i think it's a hell of a piece of composition, maybe their sound took another direction but i like it, so i would say: Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger.....Infected - B.PEmpire.....and last(but not least) Jaia....

peace

Guest Dark angel

How can you say that Hallucinogen- The lone deranger is a good album? In my opinion is the worst album that Hallucinogen has ever released, it lacks depth and it is very repetitive at times. I honestly think it is a big no no.

the lone deranger is a good album. in my opinion it is the best album that hallucinogen has ever released, it is deep and repetitive at times. i honestly think it is a big yes yes.

that is how i can say it.

Same as everyone agree's..

although Im not VERY familiar with the Jaia album.. I heard 4 tracks of it and its GOOD STUFF...so go and get it.. its a must in your collection... :)

Guest bugbread

One more vote for Alpha's recommendation, and since Hallucinogen has only released two albums, then one of them is necessarily going to be "The worst Hallucinogen has ever made". That sure doesn't mean it's bad. It's a frickin awesome album, in my opinion.

"I've done work that payed 10,000,000 million dollars a year and work that paid 9,000,000 dollars. The 9,000,000 dollar job was the crappiest pay I've ever had!"

i'd go for the lone deranger first, it's one of the best albums ever. then jaja and last bp empire. all albums are great imho, so you better you all of them! :-)

Guest psychotrout

'Brainstorm' in blue synergy is a masterpiece! i recommend you this album even if Hallucinogen and Infcted are good too!

Guest PsiLoCyBe

Simon Posford is a master sound engineer/producer, but I don't think Lone Deranger can count as his best work. Worth a listen at least for the pure, clean sounds he produces. Amazing ... but musically (the Lone Deranger) it's ... well not all THAT apealing.

As for Infected Mushroom ... well ... good engineering will never make a @!#$ tune good - with BP Empire they fucked up - badly.

Guest JanUa

BP Empire ... i'm glad that i can enjoy this music soooooo much ... they realy do it to me, this is an album that makes me :)

I really think people are not giving the right value to IM- BP Empire. I dont like it as much as Classical Mushroom (The best of their albums to me), but it is really good and well produced and has set many changes for the psy industry in the last year.

Of course the other two are really good albums also, great ones, but the three of them are albums u should have, different styles, but all of them are classics to own.

Plur