other underestimated artists you found lately?

I just found one: Xervana!!! I kinda gave hope for sseing any full-on "emotional" goa after listening to Cosmosis' and Yahel's latest albums... but now I've discovered this one!!

Well, any other artists out there you feel hould be better known?

SMI²LE

TOO DAMN MANY! let me just say that i'm glad psy is going through a revival [or it seems that way].. i am constantly coming across new artists and styles and i'm generally just damn impressed by it all :)

BUT

the ugly downside of it all is that none of these new upstart labels seem to give a flying @!#$ about vinyl due to the costs involved. it cheapens the whole thing i feel! where's the vinyl!!!

Guest vasyachkin

arr THAT FUCKING FUK, he couldn't stay away of ripping off Astral, well SFX actually. "No Real Ones" is not much more than remix of SFX - Different Atmosphere, yet that FUCKING FUK does not mention it anywhere, it says Credits: Xervana

who cares anyway

Guest snusnu

ah well, how many artists out there are ripping off X-Dream and GMS ? At least AP is good IMHO... But you should check out the album, I think he did a better effort with that one (BTW, he was 18 years old when he released his first album!! Impressive, no?)

SMI²LE

Xervana, well, he is a quite talented young guy from Israel, I think he is around 19 or something, so, I believe there is a lot of quality in his sound, and he will definetely improve, or so we hope. Great sound, old fashion, but still happy and trippy.

Zerotine, nice band, not so full on, but not minimal as some of their early singles. Its a nice buy from 2001.

Plur