crop circles

reger

id really like to know something about other tracks that were made but never saw wider audience, except those few on p2p! also why duffy duck and halle bop are mentioned as a CC tracks allthough its pretty obvious [?] that these two are der dritte raume tracks <_< ?!

anyone heard "No More Signals"? is it CC or just another mistake in track listing?

any rumours from the past about their other unnamed here tracks?

anyone heard their other tracks?

where to listen them FFS?!

SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

discuss?

id really like to know something about other tracks that were made but never saw wider audience, except those few on p2p! also why duffy duck and halle bop are mentioned as a CC tracks allthough its pretty obvious [?] that these two are der dritte raume tracks <_< ?!

431235[/snapback]

The Duffy Duck and Hale Bopp tunes I've got sound like Crop Circles too me, can't say it's their best work though. Are you sure you have the correct tracks? I suggest you upload a sample of the tracks you're refering to at yousendit.com.

The Duffy Duck and Hale Bopp tunes I've got sound like Crop Circles too me, can't say it's their best work though. Are you sure you have the correct tracks? I suggest you upload a sample of the tracks you're refering to at yousendit.com.

431309[/snapback]

well i dont those track, thats why im asking :)

because as i mentioned you can find on discogs that hale bopp is track by der dritte raum and daffy duck has been also mentioned here as DDR song :unsure:

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

thanks, but thats why i am asking, are those tracks really pleiadians or what??!??!

thats what im interested about ;)

431707[/snapback]

From what i catch from the text, yes.

It's the dat of an album that should have been released but never been.

well i dont those track, thats why im asking :)

because as i mentioned you can find on discogs that hale bopp is track by der dritte raum and daffy duck has been also mentioned here as DDR song :unsure:

431565[/snapback]

This might come us a surprise to you: there can be tracks with the same name but by different artists. ;)

This might come us a surprise to you: there can be tracks with the same name but by different artists.  ;)

431860[/snapback]

yes, but the thing is that people were talking about it and there were certain doubts, thats why im curious ;)

WE WANT THE TRUTH! :)

yes, but the thing is that people were talking about it and there were certain doubts, thats why im curious ;)

WE WANT THE TRUTH! :)

431904[/snapback]

The tracks I have sound like Crop Circles and the above link to the Discogs entry on the Tetrahedron album verifies that there are indeed Crop Circle tunes called Hale Bopp and Daffy Duck.

That's the truth.

The tracks I have sound like Crop Circles and the above link to the Discogs entry on the Tetrahedron album verifies that there are indeed Crop Circle tunes called Hale Bopp and Daffy Duck.

That's the truth.

431961[/snapback]

ok then, anyone - have some spare euros to release tetrahedron :D?

Yes, or you should at least be able to find the individual tracks.

Happy hunting!

431962[/snapback]

Cool. i hope it's the same versions cause i bet there's something magical about that "un-release"

Cool. i hope it's the same versions cause i bet there's something magical about that "un-release"

432091[/snapback]

this is just my bad taste, but I don't find those unrlzzd CC tracks that spectacular... they're okay but nothing too groundshaking.

I could try to refresh my memory a bit...*starts listening*

daffy duck is one weird piece... I think the melodies are totally unique and sonic vibration here is ear tickling! I wonder what kind of effects this has on acid... uuh!

halley bob (hale bopp?) has quite groovy melody and the basslines are just phenomenal but still it lacks something... this is also more "progressive" track: (in the word's real meaning :) ) melodies evolve slowly...

pentagone is actually a stormer (my crappy memory, it's actually one superb sonic orgasm!). On the same par as "alcyone". Everything is furious here. :)

No more signals is very weird.. and funkee! Like koxbox meets pleiadians... not full on at all, but trippy^trippy. Wonderful way to finish an album (or well, it never kinda did :( )

I do not have any of the remixes unfortunately...

I do have another track by CC too: "cereology"

It's minimal piece and I believe the lotus omega guys really did it (??).

You can hear it's CC from some elements, but overall I think it's one of the weakest ones those italian maestros have done.

And okay I was wrong! Those tracks on "tetrahedron" are excellent, no doubt! :)

...and also a track by crop circles. Trust me on this =)

432681[/snapback]

If it's you who say's that then i have to trust you :)

I just read oopium reply that Hale Bopp sound more progressive and I thought that it's the DDR track

...and also a track by crop circles. Trust me on this =)

432681[/snapback]

finally you replied :D

so all other ones on "tetrahedron" are too <_< ?

where can i get them :D ?

edit

just read draekes post in other topic, thanks you for your input everyone :) !

• 2 weeks later...

I never knew CROP CIRCLES made an album or their songs were remixed on a comp of sorts. I've seen several of their tracks on various comps at saikosounds but that's it. I wish they released an album of their singles like a main album. That would have been great!

edit

just read draekes post in other topic, thanks you for your input everyone :) !

432709[/snapback]

Does anyone know the name of that thread with draekes post? I'm very interesting in hearing their other songs. :unsure:

I never knew CROP CIRCLES made an album or their songs were remixed on a comp of sorts. I've seen several of their tracks on various comps at saikosounds but that's it. I wish they released an album of their singles like a main album. That would have been great!

Does anyone know the name of that thread with draekes post? I'm very interesting in hearing their other songs.  :unsure:

440029[/snapback]

there you go : http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...ic=30837&st=220

this is just my bad taste, but I don't find those unrlzzd CC tracks that spectacular... they're okay but nothing too groundshaking.

I could try to refresh my memory a bit...*starts listening*

daffy duck is one weird piece... I think the melodies are totally unique and sonic vibration here is ear tickling! I wonder what kind of effects this has on acid... uuh!

halley bob (hale bopp?) has quite groovy melody and the basslines are just phenomenal but still it lacks something... this is also more "progressive" track: (in the word's real meaning :) ) melodies evolve slowly...

pentagone is actually a stormer (my crappy memory, it's actually one superb sonic orgasm!). On the same par as "alcyone". Everything is furious here. :)

No more signals is very weird.. and funkee! Like koxbox meets pleiadians... not full on at all, but trippy^trippy. Wonderful way to finish an album (or well, it never kinda did :( )

I do not have any of the remixes unfortunately...

I do have another track by CC too: "cereology"

It's minimal piece and I believe the lotus omega guys really did it (??).

You can hear it's CC from some elements, but overall I think it's one of the weakest ones those italian maestros have done.

And okay I was wrong! Those tracks on "tetrahedron" are excellent, no doubt! :)

432103[/snapback]

Thank you very much for your review, very much appreciated!