09. Deviant Electronics - Viral Spiral

10. Twisted Travellers - Twisted Travelling

11. Cosmosis - Psychofunk

12. Slide - Saturnalia

13. Quirk - Ping

do listen to it, plz :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Very nice mix! Good job, man! A lot of amaaaazing tunes inside: I'm everytime impressed by "Psychofunk" from Cosmosis when I hear it, especially the outro which is very but very spectacular! Both tracks from Green Nuns of the Revolution are really perfect for this mix, and Sun Invaders from Syb Unity Nettwerk also. But what can I say about "Plasma"?? I have never heard this track before. I only knew "Mind Games", "Pile" and "Semsis", but not this one! :) Semsis is truely a great group as all the Koyote records crew!

actually it was oopium who gave the link in another topic in the General section, and that's why i downloaded your mix, so you can thank him and we can too : )

by the way, what about the 4th track Tripster - Skitzophrenik? Wow, it is the kind of track i would have found really wicked some years ago !

i know, if you compare it with the rest of the cd (order odonata 3), except for the phreaky track, it's WAY aherad of it's time :) there's some other Tripster tracks in the same style out there FYI :)

490726[/snapback]

I noticed that this track by Tripster really sounds similar to some Total eclipse tracks, same kind of sounds. Is it just me?