7. ZZZ

8. Hunting Sheeps

9. Landaland

10. Saturday Morning

11. Himera

12. Imagination

13. Something in My Mind

Artist Info:

Kadasarva project was created in 2003 as a result of previous musical projects known as Quizzz and Virtus. And a person, that stands behind these names is musician, dj, designer, creative artist and confirmed experimentalist of the weird sound extraction - Alex Volkov (aka Orbal).

Posted Image

Evolving from one track to another, Kadasarva composes noticeably non ordinary psytrance music, often disseminating strange samples or tones. His experience and deep knowledge of contemporary sound synthesis and it's practical application bring perfect results.

Playing as a dj from 1996, Orbal continues his trance mission in our present days, but now as a musician. Kadasarva is an often guest of different parties in Ukraine, and his music is approved by variety of grateful dancefloors.

More info:

http://www.psyshine.org.ua/projects/kadasarva.phtml#eng

Artist Discography:

CD VA "Metropolian Fairytales" (Innertion Records, 2002)

CD-R "Cold Lake EP" (Psyshine Records, 2003)

CD "Kadasarva / Excel - Innertion Psysession" (Innertion Records, 2004)

Album info:

The general sentence for this album – everyone who is tired out by many of contemporary boring psytrance tracks and open for new perception of music must have this CD.

Many artists today have a bent for commercialization of music and missing its creative aspect. Kadasarva brings us fresh and qualitative waves of his feelings, giving his individual answer to the question: what is the modern sound of psychedelic music?

“The Overside of Infinity” is music not only for legs, but also for mind. It’s neither dark nor light – it’s a kind of music you can listen to in different moods and states and have a pleasure.

Another feature of this album is that some tracks have broken percussion. Kadasarva restores forgotten traditions of break trance, founded in 90s by legendary projects such as Digitalis and Metal Spark. Together with strong bass lines and synthetic loops, these broken tracks are real dancefloor madness.

Album finishes with splendid downtempo music, which leads you to inner self. Kadasarva appears to be the great chill composer as well!

Psyshine Records brings this music to you as a fresh contribution to the modern psytrance scene from the ancient Slavic land of Ukraine.

Your questions waiting answers at info@psyshine.org.ua

Enjoy it and share your emotions!

• 3 weeks later...

Following the wishes of some users at this forum, we made a series of smaller preview mp3s (1 min, 96 kbps, 1 Mb) to save your traffic. Hope it'll help you to feel, what modern Ukrainian psytrance is ;)

1. Dark Side

2. Green Door

3. The Overside of Infinity

4. Divisor

5. Mirror

6. Androids Love

7. ZZZ

8. Hunting Sheeps

9. Landaland

10. Saturday Morning

11. Himera

12. Imagination

13. Something in My Mind

to Trolsk: yes, it's some kind of music we consider as fresh and actual in modern scene of full on predominance. We're very glad to find people all over the world, who like and appreciate our tunes.

The release date is scheduled on the end of January. We are going to sign agreement with one of the major European distributors, so it'll not be a problem to get this CD. Anyway, ppl, we'll find the way to bring our music to your ears ;)

to Insejn: The digipack's artwork is made by the same person as music - Kadasarva. Sound and images are in the harmonic connection with each other, making the particular feeling, when you can look and listen. It's not the advertisement :)

Thank you ppl for your opinions. Waiting for more ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds different, interesting, yes... interesting, different, psychedelic and strange...

Sometimes more strange than catchy in my opinion. I like melodies, wish there were more melodies in general, more details and layers of melodies ... Regardless, this is unique. Wishes aside, based ont he samples, I like some of what I've heard. I like Dark Door but it seems cluttered in that static for some time, I hope it raises up out of that soon because that track has lots of potential to be quite a stomper, that is, if the sample is merely a build-up. Also, The Overside of Infinity has these catchy slight melodies and chimes which are very cool, hope this all comes together and the tunes don't just pop in and drop out, but eventually come together and form a band of really cool braiding layers of rhythm and catchy melodies and tunes!

I'm interested and curious to hear more. I want to hear the entire album from beginning to end. Is it done? Totally done, like mastered, packaged, sealed and ready done? Hopefully it will be available soon. ;)