Unexpected goa/psytrance remix

darkill

Fractal Glider-Gremlin Chan which is a remix of the Gremlins theme. I thought I was the only one who loved this theme strong enough to made it a psytrance tune. It's an awesome remix btw.

darkill - only because of the thread title I understand you meant to say 'expect' - my choice would have to be

Prosper - Greece rmx from his Inplugged album. a rmx of the classic trance track 'Greece 2000'

I do like that classic trance track and its not a bad rmx.

edit: I see the youtube video says its 'Greece 2000' while the album cover just says 'Greece rmx'

@K-BAN (Lol did you know when you pronounce it with high voice it means somethings in french ?) I actualy really wanted to talk about unexpected remix. Nice track from Prosper anyway, very melodic !

@Shpongled247 That was exactly the kind of thing I was talking for...Remix that no one would ever except :P.

The first one I just don't like it much, I means or I listen to full on, or I listen to the original one.

The second I don't know...The mix of both sounds is nicely done but then it's not exceptionnal.

@K-BAN (Lol did you know when you pronounce it with high voice it means somethings in french ?) I actualy really wanted to talk about unexpected remix. Nice track from Prosper anyway, very melodic !

@Shpongled247 That was exactly the kind of thing I was talking for...Remix that no one would ever except :P.

The first one I just don't like it much, I means or I listen to full on, or I listen to the original one.

The second I don't know...The mix of both sounds is nicely done but then it's not exceptionnal.

so you mean remixes that aren't any good? we wouldn't EXCEPT them while listening to the album? if so, many remixes I think are that. I believe remixes need to go far enough to sound half familiar to the original. Its usually very little done to remixes and I find that stupid. Sometimes tracks change so much it should really be considered a REMAKE. Like Prana-Taiyo (Chakra rmx) - I consider that a remake.

I'll listen to these suggestions now and maybe get a better idea...

edit: AH HA! So you mean remixes based off other non-edm songs?? I know of a few (fetches them) I answered this same thread question on a DI thread where they were called Mash-ups. (tries to find that thread)

Guest D N H

I used to have this comp back in the days and the first time i saw this track i didn't think about it at all, until i listened to it... :wacko:

some of these aren't as extreme a cover for the original song but still, what ya looking for I guess ;p

these 2 are takes of Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water

Spiritual Enhancer - Smoking Underwater

Neuromotor - Smoke on the Water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4IRB3hJ6c

New Order - Blue Monday - by Cosmosis - Re:Order - I kinda like this 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7K8veN_VBs

U2 - I Will Follow - Funxyde - Sky is on Fire - I like this take too ;D

edit: AH HA! So you mean remixes based off other non-edm songs?? I know of a few (fetches them) I answered this same thread question on a DI thread where they were called Mash-ups. (tries to find that thread)

Yeah that's it ! Other said : unexpected remix

some of these aren't as extreme a cover for the original song but still, what ya looking for I guess ;p

these 2 are takes of Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water

Spiritual Enhancer - Smoking Underwater

Neuromotor - Smoke on the Water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4IRB3hJ6c

New Order - Blue Monday - by Cosmosis - Re:Order - I kinda like this 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7K8veN_VBs

U2 - I Will Follow - Funxyde - Sky is on Fire - I like this take too ;D

I don't like much the two first one, but nice remix that you found there.

The third one : I just don't get of what is it a remix ?

And last one cool one :P

I used to have this comp back in the days and the first time i saw this track i didn't think about it at all, until i listened to it... :wacko:

That's a good track but I don't see in what this is an unexcepted remix ?

The third one : I just don't get of what is it a remix ?

Sorry. to clarify I listed the original artist and song first before the psy artist and their song.

the third one is by New Order titled ' Blue Monday'

the original music video wasn't loading for me on youtube so here is this one

Sorry. to clarify I listed the original artist and song first before the psy artist and their song.

the third one is by New Order titled ' Blue Monday'

the original music video wasn't loading for me on youtube so here is this one

oooh yeah I know that, just didnt know what was artist & name of song...Must be a classic I guess

I'm yet to hear a really good psy remix of a non psy song.... 1200 mics had some alright stuff but still.

Did you like any of the ones I posted? they are more psy than their originals so for me, I can handle it more. I do like the original songs as well.

oooh yeah I know that, just didnt know what was artist & name of song...Must be a classic I guess

classic song from the 80's 8)

back in the 90's there was a group called Orgy that did their take on it. That is the first time I can remember bumping into 'Blue Monday'

this video was so weird but still so cool to my young teenage mind - haha!

EDIT: OMG it is so weird watching it so many years later ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAt9QTmVc7Q

and now the original is working for me!

Did you like any of the ones I posted? they are more psy than their originals so for me, I can handle it more. I do like the original songs as well.

classic song from the 80's 8)

back in the 90's there was a group called Orgy that did their take on it. That is the first time I can remember bumping into 'Blue Monday'

this video was so weird but still so cool to my young teenage mind - haha!

EDIT: OMG it is so weird watching it so many years later ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAt9QTmVc7Q

and now the original is working for me!

I think I heard the original version of this song in GTA vice city stories hehe

my god i am showing my age here but, i danced my ass off when blue monday was released, was the best thing ever!

did you have the rockin' 80's mullet too? ;p