Beautiful trip to Kyustendil

radi6404

But I love mountains and I have seen a lot of them, believe me.

I've seen the highest mountains in Japan, witnessed the beauty of the shrines' or temples architectures.

I have seen the highest mountains in Europe, experienced their might and glory first hand.

You just do not have a lot of experience, period.

Your pictures: 2.5/10

You can´t measure the beauty of a mountain only by it´s hieght. You can´t measure the beauty of a mountain at all, because it is taste. A mountain has much more to offer than just height, that makes it beautiful. And by the way, you can´t judge about my experience or which mountains I´ve seen or havn´t seen yet.

If you, for once, would listen to your own advices, that would be great.

If one can't measure the beauty of a mountain at all because it is a matter of taste, then why did you write this to Shpongled?

"By all due respect but if you think the mountains deserve a rating of 4/5 of 10 than you simply are not a mountain fan.The mountains are very steep and rocky, Escpeially the first two and the last two pictures show mountains that are incredibly steep and rocky so I am wondering how you rate them so low. But I guess for you the steepness is not the only charateristic that defines the beauty of a mountain."

In that posting, you disagree with Shpongled, not respecting his "taste". Furthermore, you wonder why he rates them so low, because the mountains are supposed to be "incredibly steep and rocky" (which they aren't) and therefore he should rate them higher. Actually it is possible to measure the "steepness" of a mountain and since it is so important to you and maybe even the defining characteristic of a mountain's beauty, it is possible to measure the beauty of a mountain as a consequence :)

You disrespect the other users' taste, because you always complain that no one wants to comment on your photos. Most people probably don't like them and for a good reason!

And yes, I can't judge your experience, but nevertheless you write

"I think I have seen more mountains than you, Ionized, and know what I am talking about,"

So I can't and should not judge you, but you're allowed to judge me or what?

It's just more of your hypocrite bullshit :)

Man, if you think your insultive and ignroant langauge makes sence, than yu lie in an illusive world of your own. Some of the mountains on those pictures, especially the busshots, are indeet very steep and if you would measure it or look those slopes up in google earth you would realize that. It is questionalbe whether the mountains are not steep or whether your ability to judge them is correct or not. Any objective user who does not use some negative emotions just like you are doing write now, would say that those mountains indeed have a steep charakter.

And the other bullshit you are saying here, the mountains aren´t rocky, well, the oval mountain in the first pictures almost entirely consists of rocks, so I don`t see how you can say they are not rocky. Is it your eyes that aren´t working or is it your negative feelings that remove the rocks?`Now if you don´t like the mountains that is fine to me, as I said, everyone is allowed to have his own taste, but telling things that can´t be further from the truth in order to try insulting me is a bad behaviour and just shows your arrogance.

A few days ago I was asked why I am not posting here anymore? Well, if my posts only get a negative responce and no appreciation, than I have no reason to post here. The ammount of negative feelings and emotional responces in this forum is so immense that it appears that emotions have completely taking over the people here in the forum. As soon as my ideas diffe from the general ideas, at once negative feelings are shown here. REally, I am on many forums and in comparison to them, the people on this forum show least respect towards different places and ideas and behave just like little kids who want to stick together. If one things Japan is beautiful, than all other people think that Janap and only Japan is beautiful and everything else is ugly. Without some intelligent people like technosoomy, abasio, manuser and some others, that is what is going on in this forum.