New oforia album

Guest Protex Midget

This album is supposed to be closer to clubtrance then psytrance. Atleast that's what I heard. If it's true, then it will be the end of a legand in the psy scene - Ofer Dikovsky. Anyway, check it out on Psyshop.com

i listendet to the sample at psyshop too and quite like it. but i'm quite disappointed by the infected remix. anyone knows when the oforia album comes out?

Guest rx7style

And if this new release is "Clubtrance"... isn't that totally subjective to the person who that to you, Protex Midget? What one person considers Clubtrance could also be Cheesetrance, could also be Melodictrance, could also be morningmusic, etc... don't believe everything you hear -- except unless you've heard the album yourself 8^)

I remember Shahar saying something on the 604 about Ofer's new work. He said it wasn't quite club trance. Some people might be confused by the psyshop blurb and their samples seeing as some of the samples sound a little clubby. We'll just have to wait and see.

Guest DJ Eyal Yankovich

1.ABYSSADELIC

2.MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY

3.LET IT BEAT

4.INTO ANOTHER UNIVERSE

5.ALIEN PUMP (SABOTAGE MIX)

6.GAIN BANG

7.RED LEVELS

8.LUNAR QUARTET

9.HYPNOTONIC