Help me complete my psy-collection!

Help me complete my collection….

Over the years I’ve built myself a very nice collection of psytrance and psychedelic ambient…. With the help of several friendly psynews.org users, I’ve also managed to get my hands on old, rare, deleted gems…Thanx guys… You know who you are! *s* But – my collection is still not complete, though my want-list has shrunk a lot over the last couple of years…. The CDz I still need to get my hands on are:

---

Biot - Saturation (1998 - BTM)

Children Of Paradise - Urban Alien (1999 - Nova Tekk)

Cosmosis - Cosmology (1996 - Transient)

Deviant Electronics - Blunt Instruments (2000 - Blue Room)

Etnica - The Juggeling Alchemists Under The Black Light (1996 - High Society)

Future Prophecy - Seeds Of Rage (1998 - Big Foot)

Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia (1997 - Flying Rhino)

Haltya - Forest Flavour (2001 - Exogenic)

MOS - Bug (1999 - Velvet Inc)

Orichalcum And The Deviant - Orichalcum And The Deviant (1997 - TIP)

Sonic Fusion - Confused (1999 - Hadshot)

Total Eclipse - Delta Aquarids (1995 - Blue Room)

Transwave - Hypnorhythm (1995 - Step 2 House)

Union Jack - There Will Be No Armageddon (1998 - Platipus)

Xenomorph - Cassandra's Nightmare (1998 - Koyote)

Zodiac Youth - Devil Circus (1997 - Dragonfly)

A good deal of these CDz are no longer in print, and therefore cannot be bought through regular channels, and that’s why I’ve turned to you guys – my trusted friends at psynews.org… I’m looking for people who have these albums, and would be willing to help a fellow psyhead enjoy these magnificent moments.

So please, if you own one or more of the above mentioned CDz, please contact me in this forum, or via e-mail : deathposture@hotmail.com …. Or via ICQ# 65027194 (Only available this Saturday & Sunday!)

I have 250+ CDz with psychedelic trance/ambient and I hope we can work something out… A trade, or I’ll pay for your trouble… Back in December 2001 I successfully traded 3 copies of the kinda rare Total Eclipse – Violent Relaxation double cd…. I’ve managed to get a hold of another 3 copies of that album, so if you are looking for that album and have one or more of the above CDz, don’t hesitate to contact me!

Hope to hear from friendly people wanting to help me out!

Live the dream

---

DeathPosture

Guest Slidingtrancer

NO WAY i'd give GNOTR and Deviant away, not in a million years, they are among the best i've got!!! A friend of mine has got Zodiac Youth

Damn, that loudmusic -place seems to mean some serious business... I mean gosh, they seem to have both Rock Bitch Mafia AND Trippy future garden, the two most sought-after albums ever! (Sought-after by me, that is). I'm awfully tempted to order them right now, but then again I'm thinking that the money could also be used during my trip (starting wednesday morning, can't wait!)... Hmmm, gotta do some thinking...

Guest --==MileS==--

Just see it as an investment, Jarsi...

In 2 years they might be totally unfindable...besides when that trip is over, only thing left is sweet memories (hopefully for you) and those CDs ... timeless ;)

I don't know about Loud .... Yes, they seem to have a lot of stuff listed, but do they ACTUALLY have it? ....

Can anyone confirm if they have these:

Cosmosis - Cosmology (CD)

Children Of Paradise - Urban Alien (CD)

Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia (CD)

Deviant Electronics - Blunt Instruments (CD)

Mittelstandkinder Ohne Strom - Bug (CD)

Sonic Fusion - Confused (CD)

Union Jack - There Will Be No Armageddon (CD)

They are listed at their website, but do they actually have them on stock?... The last time I was in the shop I didn't see any of them.... Though it's been 6 months since I was there....

DeathPosture

try www.gemm.com too.

Everythin listed is not available, but they take care of transactions so if something is missing they cancel the order and send you a mail.

I have successfully received black rhino, psychotropic, trippy future garden from there.

you can get mos - bug for 14.99 EUR (=112.44 dkr [+ 51.26 dkr shipping fee + 82.24 dkr cod fee, if you don't have a credit card]) @ psyshop.com

they have it on stock, just checked it.

if you can't find cop-urban alien anywhere maybe i will be willing to trade. just contact me in that case.

and for etnica - juggling alchemists check Amazon.com. they have it for usd $20.99 (=176.86dkr).

one thing is funny tho: the copies they sell at amazon.com are imports but i couldn't find it on any european amazon site. where do they get it from then? asia?

Hi , you can also check the german ebay . Sometimes they have good and rar stuff . At the moment they got the gnotr album till now nobody bid for that . The only problem would be the international shipment not all do it but quit a lot . Go to ebay.de and type "goa" at the "Was suchen Sie" field .