Real-world connections thread

Phluff

I am aware that a lot of us already know people from the forum in real life; on the other hand, there are probably many who only know one another through the forum itself.

For anyone who has interest in meeting fellow Goa-heads virtually or, better yet, physically, where we can listen to music together: what part of the world do you live in?

I’ll go first: I’m in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. Have hybrid car, will travel.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, technosomy said:

Australia, I met one person from here years ago in Byron bay when he was travelling, own a Flintstone's car, doest go very fast and my legs hurt alot! 

Analog cars heh. Well atleast it's good to get used to the stone age tech, we might retro-grade to those soon, the way things are going lately in our world. 

On 11/26/2023 at 9:58 PM, Phluff said:

I’ve never met another goa-head. The only artist people here know is Infected Mushroom. You just don’t see it around here— nobody I’ve talked to has heard of it.

I recognize the feeling heh, were I live, goa-head's are a rare breed. I know they exist somewhere, but you rarely see them. They are like gnomes and fairies, probably guarding their hidden goa vinyl treasure collections, somewhere in the mythological forest. And there are tales speaking of underground tunnels where they dwell, and some have modular synthesizers, with cables connected to their neon gnome brains. Apparantly some even have access to some top-secret killah DAT tapes with mysterious glowing crop circles glyphs on them. 😎